Aug 28, 2018

Jisoo's Eyes Continue to Impress Netizens

Lovelyz Seo Jisoo






[Instiz] A female idol with very charming eye holes (T/N: the crease between her eye and eyebrow)

1. I'm jealous... Why did my eye hole hide...

2. Her eyes are really pretty. They're eyes that make you fall for them

3. I also have eye holes with monolids like that, but why are mine different.......Sob

4. Her eyes are really open. I'm jealous..ㅠㅠㅠ

5. She's really pretty... I kept looking at the gifs

6. I think her monolids will deepen later when she ages

7. Pretty ㅠㅠ It's somehow a unique feeling... But it looks kind of hard [for her] to open her eyes ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Where's the eye hole?

9. An eye hole is an eye hole, and her eyes are big too and her pupils? irises? are also refreshingly big and they're pretty

10. I'm jealous of eyes like theseㅠㅠ

11. She's fancily pretty....

12. Whoa, she's really pretty.. To me, she's the prettiest out of all the celebrities with monolidsㅠㅠㅠ

13. They look somewhat drowsy and tired

14. Eyes that are almost like westerners'...They're unique

15. As time goes by, it seems like [the eye holes] will deepen more like Dongwook. It'll be pretty...
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.