Jan 4, 2017

That Time Lovelyz Did a 10-Minute V Live


[Naver] 'V App' Lovelyz, concert 8 people, 8 colors band 'Anticipation UP'



[+340 | -70] I'm sad that the V App ended but my anticipation was amplified

[+264 | -50] I want to go to the concert!! I really like Lovelyz's songs♡♡

[+245 | -51] I'm going to the 13th one! I'm waiting for it

[+209 | -45] Not much time left to the concert day

[+215 | -50] Unnies, I'm anticipatingㅠㅜ

[+105 | -25] I'm Jiin ~ the brother of Kei's mother (uncle). I support Kei~ Uncle really cherishes you~~♡

[+103 | -27] It stopped when it was getting really goodㅋㅋㅋㅋ The instruments were just shown...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They only sang half of CJLㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I somewhat expected it, but... even the unconventional promo surpassed expectation ㅋㅋㅋ But did Jisoo really play the electric guitar? Or was she just playing with it..?

[+85 | -17] Please do V App more often..

[+84 | -24] Keu ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm anticipating the concert!!!

[+82 | -15] I'm a fan of Infinite. Lovelyz are lovely lovely~ㅎㅎI hope the concert will be daebak~And lots of Infinite fans like Lovelyz~
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.