May 25, 2019

Lovelyz Renew Their Beauty Peak with a Comeback on Music Bank


[Naver TV] SECRET STORY - Lovelyz



[+148 | -1] Lovelyz's live singing is really good. They're the best. The expression "the best" is not a joke

[+131 | -2] Peak beauty ㄷㄷ

[+125 | -3] My heart feels like bursting at their sentimental vibe. Lovedungies, no one else can fill this feeling that I'm conveying.

[+117 | -1] Whoa, I got goosebumps. They're so pretty and they did so well

[+112 | -3] Kei is pretty♡

[+111 | -1] Lovelyz, your song is good. Fighting for this song too

[+108 | -2] Lovelyz are so pretty and let's definitely get #1!!!❤❤❤

[+105 | -1] Everyone is seriously so prettyㅜㅜ Everyone, please stan Lovelyz

[+101 | -1] Lovelyz's song is nice. I like the members. Fighting

[+100 | -1] Lovelyz, I love you. Let's see each other for a long time❤❤❤

[+89 | -1] I always trust to listen to Lovelyz's live singingㅜㅜㅜ

[+88 | -1] Lee Mijoo is pretty

[+86 | -1] Livelyz

[+86 | -1] Lee Mijoo, I love you

[+84 | -1] Please like the video too!!!!



[Naver TV] Beautiful Days - Lovelyz


[+504 | -15] The comeback of Lovelyz whose music I trust! 'Beautiful Days'♡ The song is so good!! Lovelyz who always shine are freaking pretty♡ I love you♡ Also, Sujeong with short hair is so pretty. Kei in the thumbnail is crazy

[+440 | -13] They're so pretty from the startㅠㅜ Lovelyz is awesome

[+417 | -14] I see that Music Bank cares because MC Kei is there❤❤❤❤❤

[+388 | -20] Lovelyz aren't just pretty this time, they're elegant tooㅠㅜ

[+379 | -13] Lovelyz are crazy today too, they're freaking prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Beloved Woollim coordi-nims ... Please dress Lovelyz in the pink suit that they wore in 1theK's GAP CRUSH ... Please. It's too much if you end the promotion without them wearing the suit. It really matches Lovelyzㅠㅠㅠ❤❤

[+347 | -13] Kei is pretty♡♡

[+327 | -12] Lovelyz are always pretty and lovely❤❤❤ Also, Music Bank, you changed your logo!!!

[+321 | -14] I clicked this because I was bewitched by the thumbnail. Lovelyz are prettyㅠㅜ

[+299 | -13] Yoo Jiae is AeJiYoo~ ❤

[+288 | -11] I love you

[+259 | -9] Lovelyz who renew their beauty peak every day♡♡ I'll keep loving you forever! Thank you for singing a good song!!

[+255 | -13] Lovelyz, the proper noun for "delicate innocence", fighting

[+253 | -11] Please, Lovelyz #1 on public network next week

[+249 | -9] The Kei thumbnail is so pretty, crazy ㅠㅠ Lovelyz, fighting♡♡♡♡♡

[+243 | -11] It's already game over since the introduction. The song is so good♬♬❤❤❤❤
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.