Aug 28, 2020

Netizens React: Lovelyz's 'Obliviate' MV Teaser


[theqoo] Lovelyz 7th mini album title track "Obliviate" M/V TEASER (9/1 release)

1. Nice... I'm a fan of another group but I hope they'll succeed

2. Lovelyz have gone darkㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm anticipating this

3. I'm anticipating this because I trust to listen to Lovelyz's songs..

4. The MV will be prettyㅠ

5. Heol, the song feels like it'll be good

6. No, but at the end when they're burning something, I want to make it symmetricalㅋㅋ 큐ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. What's happening? Heol

8. I love the vibe ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. The concept is honestly crazy *shivers*

10. Crazy. Seems like they spend money on them after a long time

11. They totally changed their vibe

12. Heol, the vibe is totally my style

13. Wow, crazy ㅠㅠㅠ The song is already nice

14. The beat is so good

15. I'm replaying it and it's honestly their best teaser so far ㅠㅠㅠ

16. Even when it's new, it still sounds like Lovelyz, so I'm looking forward to it.

17. Oh, they changed the concept so much

18. Their vocal colors are nice. The high note is for real

19. F*ck, I'm cryingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠLovelyzㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠFinallyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

20. The vibe is nice. Sujeong surprisingly suits every hair color. That hair is pretty too

21. Are they crazy? This must be a hit

22. I can't say anything other than, "Awesome"

23. Crazy. I love this so much ㅠㅠ I got goosebumps at "Swallowing you in my memory" ㅠㅠ

24. When is September 1st comingㅜ

25. It suits Lovelyz's vibe

26. Woollim is working and using their moneyㅠㅠ

27. Woollim has sharpened their knife

28. I want to keep watching itㅠㅠㅠ I'm looking forward to this so much!!!

29. Whoa, the first scene of them walking is cool

30. Crazy. Whoa, I think the song will be the best... I really like Lovelyz's unique chilling vibe

31. This is so good. Ah, this is a concept that I was hoping for Lovelyz

32. I'm replaying it ㅠㅠ Whoa, I'm looking forward to this

33. Lovelyz's songs are all good so I'm anticipating

34. Heol, this is awesomeㅠㅜㅜㅠ As expected of Lovelyz whose music I trust to listen toㅠㅜㅠㅠ I'm anticipating the b-sides as wellㅠㅠㅜㅜㅠ

35. Seriously, I love that vibe that's distinctive to Lovelyz. I want to quickly listen to the song

36. This teaser is the best, for real

37. The chilling vibe is so good

38. Heol, awesome. What's with the quality? It's so dope

39. I like it ㅠㅠ So Lovelyz can also give us a twist like this while being sentimental

40. It's the concept I wanted them to haveㅠㅠ

41. Awesome. It's like a movie

42. This seems like a different concept than the ones they've had so far but the vibe is similar

43. The concept is art. I'm anticipating it

44. I think the song will be good!!! Looking forward to it

45. I'm here to listen to it again. I love it so much ㅠ




A composition where the person who was supposed to be next to Mijoo was gone.. Or does it have no meaning to it? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[Instiz] In the Lovelyz teaser, was this spot intentionally left empty????

1. Could it be the thing that they're burning....👀
∟ Heol, that's too scaryㄲㅋㄱㄱㄱㄱ🙊
∟ Ah, that's too muchㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ(Trembling pupils)

2. It bothered me too while watching it, but if it's intentional *shivers*

3. Whoa, goosebumps. Ah, wait

4. Don't be scary like thisㅠㅠㅠ

5. But if you watch the 'Obliviate' concept trailer, it was asymmetrical too. It was empty on one side...

6. Kinda feels intentional,,

7. That's scary...

8. Heol, goosebumps,,,,

9. Heok, isn't it intentional? No matter how stupid Woollim is, they're not so stupid that they can't even get the composition to be symmetricalㅡWhoaaaaaaaaaaa I got goosebumps,,,,

10. ㅜㅜㅠThe horror genreㅠㅠ They really suit something chilling and I like it


11. Ah, what? I'm so curious

12. It's 100% on purpose. I'm curious of the meaning behind it

13. If you look at the gif, it looks more intentional for real. Whoaaaa, what is it? It's so good


14. What if the paper that Jisoo is holding is some kind of method of sacrifice ritual and they write on it and there's someone on the burning altar...? That's really goosebumps-inducing

15. Heol, that's really intriguing

16. It 100% has a meaning to itㅠㅠ

17. It's like a spot for someone who ran to take their pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

18. The concept is goodㅠㅠㅠ

19. Oh, awesome. You're right

20. Whoa, seeing the gif, I think it's totally intentional, though????? What could it mean...
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.