Aug 6, 2020

[INTERVIEW] Mijoo on Mijoo Pickchu

< Mijoo's Q & A >


1. You're doing a web variety for the first time with your name on it. How do you feel about doing it by yourself?

It's such an honor to be in charge of a variety program with my name on it for the first time since debut. When I saw that it's a variety with my name on it, I was excited and nervous, but I can see myself enjoying myself while filming. I think I enjoy doing it now.

2. We don't think filming while interviewing citizens is easy, so is there any difficulty in filming?

Actually, before I interviewed the citizens, I was worried that they would feel pressured. Thankfully, all the interviews were done well and they all were in sync with me, so there wasn't any difficulty. Thank you, citizens, for letting me interview you.

3. There seems to be a lot of fun anecdotes during filming.

Sometimes the citizens were more enthusiastic than I was, so it was fun. I think there were a lot of fun interviews. I'd like to thank them once again.

4. Among the items that you've introduced on 'Mijoo Pickchu', what's a "Mijoo's pick" item that you remember the most?

I introduced a lot of items but if I had to pick one… I think it would be the mosquito repellent. I remember it the most because it was the item that I introduced during the first filming. I don't think I'll forget that. (Laughs)

5. Your situational theater on the street is very funny. Is there any secret to doing it well?

(Burst out laughing). I don't even know. When the filming starts, it just unknowingly comes out. (Laughs) There's nothing that I'd call a secret. It just comes out naturally.

6. What's the driving force behind your ‘Another Tension’?

It's the same with this one… I don't think there's anything to be called a "driving force" behind it. I think I can say that my ‘Another Tension’ is just myself. (Laughs)

7. What are the response from the Lovelyz members after watching ‘Mijoo Pickchu’? Is there any member who wants to be on the show?

Honestly, there's no member who wants to appear on ‘Mijoo Pickchu’. (Laughs) They watched me and just complimented that I was amazing and funny. The members also have a lot of interest for ‘Mijoo Pickchu’.

8. Recently, ‘Mijoo Pickchu’ collaborated with the ‘2020 Korean Culture Festival and invited other singers, but is there any idol group that Mijoo wants to invite?

Lovelyz, of course! I think it'll be fun to introduce the items with the members. Moreover, wouldn't it be more amicable to film with my friends for a long time?

9. The things that people should watch in ‘Mijoo Pickchu’?

This is a content boasting a different kind of tension, a content that's never seen before anywhere. I think those are the points of watching ‘Mijoo Pickchu’.

10. A word to your fans.

Hello. I'm Mijoo. Thank you so much for loving ‘Mijoo Pickchu’ a lot. I will work harder in filming it more fun as much as the love that you've given it. I sincerely thank you. Please give it a lot of love in the future as well.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.