Jan 27, 2019

[INTERVIEW] Lovelyz for Woman Donga

(T/N: We will translate more Q&A if/when more is released from this magazine)


Is there any wish that you want to come true this year?
Babysoul: I very much want to try something new with the Lovelyz members, and personally, I want to work on songs.
JIN: Lovelyz is having an Asia Tour in February. We're holding a concert in Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong. I hope it'll be successful. We also want to hold fanmeeting or concert in Europe or the US, meeting fans who hear our music from Youtube.
Seo Jisoo: I hope Lovelyz's name will be known more widely, and personally, I received acting lessons, so I want to try playing from a small role.
Lee Mijoo: I hope this will be the year that each member challenges what they want to do and get their spotlight.
Kei: For Lovelyz to get #1 on public network music show.
Yoo Jiae: I want to get a driver's license. I feel blue when I'm bored, so I didn't know that time passed by and I also want to create a hobby that I can enjoy. If I have the opportunity, I want to become a radio DJ. More than anything, my biggest wish is for the Lovelyz members to have a year where they are healthy and not get hurt.
Ryu Sujeong: I enjoyed learning yoga last year. I stopped because I got busy with promotion but this year, I hope it'll become a year in which I realize trivial plans like learning Japanese or writing diary.
Jeong Yein: Each member has their own personality but we don't have a lot of personal activity. I hope we each can do a lot of shows where we can do well this year. For me, I want to be a fixed cast member of either a beauty show like 'Get It Beauty', in which I appeared last year and also this year, or a reality show where I don't need a script. I hope they'll make a female episode of 'New Journey to the West', which I loved.


What does Lovelyz mean to you?
Babysoul: It was a dream that I want to come true when I was a trainee, and now it's a family that I want to keep being with.
JIN: An existence that is like a close best friend where we can know what the other's thinking just by looking into each other's eyes.
Seo Jisoo: It's a heartwarming and long-lasting memory that I want to remember when I look back at it someday.
Lee Mijoo: I'd feel empty without it and it's a reliable existence when we're together.
Kei: My life partner. I hope Lovelyz will become a long-running girl group.
Yoo Jiae: I think Lovelyz is me. Should I say that it's meant to be with me?
Ryu Sujeong: It's a reality that's like a dream. I auditioned when I was in 7th grade and around the time that I started my trainee life, the work to my dream already came true, so it's a very precious group to me.
Jeong Yein: I had my audition when I was in 10th grade and was chosen as a trainee, and my dream to debut came true that year. I'm very thankful because I entered the debut group, which I never thought of. Lovelyz is my youth. It's my second family, in which I unknowingly spent my innocent days together with.


What is Lovelyz's edge that differentiates you from other girl groups?
JIN: From our debut days, Yoonsang PD was continuously responsible for being our producer. There are a lot of reviews abour our music being high class.
Seo Jisoo: We also receive love from a diverse age group.
Lee Mijoo: We're stong at live singing and we're also good at acapella. We're confident in our outstanding musicality.
Kei: I think our loveliness is our biggest charm. Our fans said that happiness was delivered just by looking at us.
Ryu Sujeong: Our strong points are our diverse vocal colors and that all of us are good at singing.
Jeong Yein: We are a girl group with a warm and girly vibe.


What is your secret on maintaining your health and beauty?
Babysoul: I tend to not pile up my stress. Get enough sleep and eat a lot of vegetables. Drink lemon balm water that has detox effect.
JIN: There are a lot of days where I return home at dawn when I'm busy with promotion, like recently. I almost can never have breakfast, so my mom told me to have chestnuts. When I eat it, my satiety is filled for a long time.
Seo Jisoo: I try not to get stressed and I also drink a lot of water. But I can't go to the toilet often when I'm working, so I can't drink much.
Lee Mijoo: I take an especially good care of my skin. On days when I wear makeup, I make sure to use a face mask before I go to bed, and on days when I don't wear makeup, I put on sunscreen. I also eat three meals a day while dieting by regulating the size of my meal. I eat to my heart's content for breakfast, just enough to not feel hungry for lunch, and simply for dinner.
Kei: I manage my skin by eating jokbal (pig's feet) which has a lot of collagen. I rejuvenate by eating jokbal when I have a dance practice, and it feels like my energy is supplemented. The City Hall Five Spices Jokbal, the Seongsu Jokbal and the Yeongdong Jokbal at Yangjae-dong are famous for being Seoul's 3 generations jokbal restaurants, but I personally like Five Spices Jokbal's special garlic sauce the most. (Laughs)
Yoo Jiae: There are a lot of people who ask me for the secrets to my babyface, but it's just because I look like my mom and dad. Both of them also have babyfaces, so I also had this face when I was in elementary school. There were many people who mistook me for a high schooler at that time. It was to the point that when I was getting on a bus and the driver asked me why I was paying for the kids fee. At that time, my parents said, "Don't worry. This face will be with you forever," but I hate having a babyface. I want to look my age. I want to have that mature, feminine beauty.
Ryu Sujeong: I have a lot of interest in fashion so I frequently look up clothes on the internet. At first I thought it was okay, but as time went by, I felt like I was picking clothes. I mostly buy clothes on the internet shopping malls or at the shops in Hongdae. I prefer clothes with a neat look. For example, wearing sneakers with a long skirt, or a simple coat on a fancy miniskirt.
Jeong Yein: If you want to maintain your beautiful appearance, I think, above all, you'll need to be happy. If your heart is filled with happiness, you can exercise excitingly and eat moderately. My secret to maintaining a happy heart is to not desire things I can't have, and try to find happiness in the things that I have now.

Source: 123
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.