Feb 20, 2018

Kei's Go-To Beverage During Mealtime Is...?

 


(Q. You said your cooking skill is excellent but your palate is unique?
When I eat anything, I definitely eat it with plain milk.)

Lovelyz's Kei

She herself admits it


(Kei's recommendation: Jokbal with plain milk are a perfect match
Jokbal... not with soju but plain milk?
Milk-dol who eats boiled pork with milk too
One mouthful of milk~
No matter what, it's milk: I think it matches more with milk
I learned that this restaurant... matches milk the best!)

No matter what food she talks about, it's milk


(She's coming to the next <Milk episode> on Wednesday Food Talk...)

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


(So when I'm really hungry, I drink milk and my stomach is filled)

During her early debut days, even when she was really hungry, it was milk


Milk that is definitely next to her


Whatever she eats, it's milk


As expected, milk


(Basically Kei wanting to eat anything and saying that she eats those food with milk)

A milk holic ㅎㄷㄷ


Someone who's happy just talking about milk


But why is she the second shortest......ㅠㅠ

[Instiz] A female idol who eats everything with milk.jpg

1. Heol I thought Kei-nim was tall, but she's the second from the bottom/shortest... Are the other members tall??
∟ The tall member after Kei is in the early 160s cm! Kei is just short compared to the other membersㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Is that why her skin is so white?ㅠ

3. Heol I eat everything with milk too! But it's a trick that doesn't make me tall..

4. But milk doesn't have anything to do with your height, actually!! Or not?

5. The last picture is my favorite picture... The babies are so pretty

6. Whoa, but she resembles milk
Milk steamed bun... steamed bun...? Anyway, she looks like that kind of stuff

7. If it's to this point, looks like she will have to become a milk model once. Let's make it happen

8. She looks like she smells like powdered milk

9. I'm a milk holic tooㅋㅋㅋㅋ But, Kei-nim is so prettyㅠㅜㅜㅠ

10. Cuteㅠㅜ In a sense, milk doesn't have anything to do with height! I don't drink milk but I'm not short!!!!

11. It somehow? suits her very much!

12. KeiㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅜAre you that fair and pretty because you drink milk./..ㅜㅜ

13. I too buy drinks in large quantity and drink them with my mealㅋㅋㄱㄲ

14. I eat most of my meals with milk too. So Kei does it more..!

15. I love milkㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ If you eat sweet potato or pumpkin with milk, it tastes awesome. If you have some milk while eating sweet potato, it's magical
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.