Nov 14, 2022

[INTERVIEW] Genie Music Q&A - November 2022 (Sujeong)

 Ryu Sujeong's Q&A that is filled ‘confession’

It is a song that expresses a calm scene through music, with Ryu Sujeong's voice that delivers her confession and the sound of the piano that uninterruptedly and carefully follows, and it is filled with Ryu Sujeong's gratitude for her fans, who gave her a new definition of love.


Q. How have you been these days?
A. I've been preparing for the release of this digital single. I'd like to release a new album next year so I've been working hard on the songs.

Q. What kind of song is ‘Dearest?
A. It's my self-composed song that I've finally released after a long time. This is a song only consisting of piano and vocals, so you focus more on the emotions while listening to it.

Q. I heard that there's a history behind ‘Dearest’. Please tell us about it!
A. I first wrote this song in 2015 and I'm able to let everyone listen to it after a long time has passed! The lyrics that were written in June of 2015 focused on the excitement of being together, since it was during the early days of our debut, but after some time, the lyrics of the current ‘Dearest’ are filled with even more emotions as I made a lot of memories with ‘you’.

Q. What's the most memorable moment you have while preparing ‘Dearest’?
A. The most memorable is when I recorded ‘Dearest’, which started with recording it as an MP3 voice recording, in the studio. I don't think I could ever forget how nervous I felt then.

Q. Is there anything you'd like to say to your fans and everyone who's listening to ‘Dearest’?
A. It'd be nice if you could listen to this while thinking about the person that you love. I hope you can relate a lot to my first confession : )

Q. Finally, please say a word to me, ‘Ryu Sujeong’.
A. I never thought there would come a day where I'd be able to release the songs that I wrote when I was younger, so it's very fascinating and precious. I hope you'll have precious and happy days in the future as well!

Source: 1
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.