Jul 15, 2017

Mijoo Turning Heads with Her Summer Look



The class of Lovelyz's Mijoo is scary


1. Are those casual clothes??

2. Mijoo is so pretty

3. It's really my style ㅠㅠㅠ

4. Whoa...

5. Heol I was surprised when I saw her pants

6. Mijoo is always pretty...

7. Personally, Mijoo-nim is my Lovelyz biasㅠㅠ I really loved it when she was blonde ㅠ

8. Midyulietㅠㅠㅠㅠ She'd have to at least be a goddess

9. GodMijoo

10. Girl crush Mijooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

11. Other than an innocent concept, I think Mijoo will really suit other conceptㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. Midyuㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ Seriously, give Mijoo a sexy concept....

13. When I see Mijoo and Jisoo, I think they'll suit sexy concept ㅠㅠㅠ

14. As expected, the class of my girl. She's mine

15. Eh? She's so prettyㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

16. ㅠㅠㅠㅠMijoo-unnieㅠㅠㅠㅠIf she's pretty, she's an unnie ㅠㅠ

17. Mijoo.....Love...

18. Lee Mijoo ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠMy goddessㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

19. Ah, she's seriously so pretty..

20. As expected, she's pretty as always
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.