Jul 29, 2017

Lovelyz Announces a Comeback in the Second Half of the Year




[+399 | -56] You guys are really working hard.. 'Now, We' was a good song. I hope you can come out with a song like Ah-Choo and this (Now, We)

[+236 | -30] I love Lovelyz so much

[+222 | -27] Thank you so much for working hard~ Let's keep running without stopping in the second half of the year!! Fighting!!!

[+195 | -21] Whoa the first half of the year has just passed and they (already) have 2 concerts and 3 comebacksㅠㅠㅠ ♥♥♥♥♥♥

[+170 | -26] There are some negative people among us Lovelinus (so) we ask for your understanding. Lovelyz, fighting!

[+98 | -19] It's really sad that I can't go... They have a new song too...

[+70 | -12] My 3-year-old daughter likes (Lovelyz) very much. When Lovelyz appear on (music) broadcasts, she would be focused on TV ㅋㅋㅋ

[+66 | -6] I'm looking forward to it. Fighting

[+57 | -8] I like it because they're working very hard this year. I'll wait for the comeback

[+55 | -7] Lovelyz is working hard~ Please come back with a good song. Lovelyz, fighting~

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.