Sep 14, 2016

Kei on Girl Spirit Episode 9





[+1,152 | -97] I watch Kei on Girl Spirit becase of her voice, she has such a high vocal range..
what a talented idol, she's also cute..

[+989 | -81] Usually sisters don't look alike but their eyes have the same shape.

[+793 | -61] She is pretty and cute at the same time Lovelyz, become successful!

[+741 | -66] Kei fighting! I had a good time watching every single of your performance~ 
Looking forward for this performance as well!

[+605 | -63] I'm going crazy because of our Kei♥

[+540 | -52] If you're talking about aegyo then it's Kei♥♥♥ I love Kei

[+515 | -52] Thank you Kei for always presenting us with your amazing performance

[+473 | -51] Her chemistry with her sister is amazing! Kei fighting

[+375 | -44] As expected from God-Kei !!!

[+100 | -8] Not only her face, but her voice is also pretty ㅠ






[+780 | -67] Kei's stages are always new. Until now, there's no similar genre. Limitless genre Kei💖💕

[+732 | -62] Whoa, at first I only knew her clear voice color but she has an unpredictable voice color that suits every song.

[+632 | -44] It's unfortunate that Girl Spirit is ending soon

[+585 | -61] It's like watching a musical. It was the best!

[+497 | -41] I was immersed because she put her soul into it. When I was young, my mother passed away, so I could identify (with the song). The expression of her sister as the mother's soul was very mystical and touching. Regardless of the ranking, I thank Kei for giving a heart consoling stage

[+166 | -9] Our Kei changed.. She changed all the time.. She perfectly transformed in every performance.. Unpredictable Kei..

[+175 | -13] God-Kei's stage was really good! Legend *shivers* Really looking forward to the next stage! ㅎㅎㅎ

[+159 | -12] Because she went on stage with her sister, their parents loved it more. It was a really touching stage.

[+157 | -9] When I first heard Kei's voice, because her voice is clear and refreshing like a child's, I thought that she should sing a cartoon theme song. Kei-ya, I didn't think it well. I'm really sorry that I was wrong

[+148 | -11] I had no interest in Kei but I watched today's stage and I was like whoa.. it was great~~
Share:

3 comments:

  1. ofcourse its our kim kei ♥♥♥ rise lovely rise ╮(╯▽╰)╭

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay glad she got this much positive responds

    ReplyDelete
  3. 러블 러블 ♡9/14/16, 10:40 PM

    ;; i love kei's performance last night, it was amazing and her sister's dance made it even more emotional. it deserved the spot she got and i'm super proud of her!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.