Sep 20, 2016

Lovelyz and Seventeen Impressed Music Core Viewers

I'm a student who is preparing to enter Applied Music Department. I don't know any members of Seventeen who are good at singing other than Dokyeom and Seungkwan, but vocal team today, the kids who came out seemed to be really good. Because I know the song Aju Nice, I was curious of how they will change the rap parts, but whoa daebak...The person next to Seungkwan playing the guitar was totally my style.... The one with black bobbed hair, his voice color was my type... The person who banged on the guitar, I think he played music well.

Then, I didn't think Lovelyz would do well. Daebak.. Truthfully, I'm an Inspirit. I know a little bit about Lovelyz and they didn't originally have a good impression, but anyway, they seem talented, not to mention BebSol, Jin, Kei, Ryu Sujeong, and I was honestly surprised when I saw Seo Jisoo's high note. I thought "Ah, she's nervous. Will she be able to do it?" but whoa, it went high. Jung Yein and Lee Mijoo were stable, and who's the other one? Ah, Yoo Jiae. Because Yoo Jiae did well, really, seriously, they seem like a really talented group. But I like Jin the most~

Because I'm entering the Seventeen fandom, please give me some photos of Joshua, Jeonghan, and Woozi~

[Pann] Whoa, I watched Seventeen and Lovelyz again

[+188 | -5] I'm also a fan of other groups but I was surprised because Aju Nice was able to be changed like this. Lovelyz also sang much better than I thought

[+87 | -8] I knew Lovelyz was good because I saw Yoo Heeyeol's Sketchbook, but I didn't know they were this good. Seriously, they were so good

[+83 | -7] I really wanted to see a complete Lovelyz's GNLYㅠㅠTheir skills improved, Jisoo's voice color was pretty, Jiae did well, and Jin was really pretty..

[+68 | -8] Truthfully, Lovelyz, from talents to visuals, all are daebakㅠㅠ

[+56 | -3] Goodnight Like Yesterday.. When I sing that song at karaoke, I die;

[+54 | -3] Their looks today were freaking awesome.. The outfits were freaking awesome too...

[+49 | -0] I'm a Carat. Thank you for viewing Seventeen well!ㅎㅎLovelyz's stage today was cool too, especially Ryu Sujeong. She was really really prettyㅠㅠ

[+49 | -5] Lovelyz's GNLY is love...

[+43 | -1] I'm a Carat but I've liked Lovelyz since a long time ago. I watched all their reality shows too and I know all their songs. I thought today was seriously a day for me, because Seventeen and Lovelyz appeared togetherㅠㅠ I know that both sides sing well and they always exceed expectations, so I like them. Let's become successful, both of you♡

[+33 | -2] Truthfully, even as a fan, Jisoo's high note surprised meㅋㅋ..ㅋ... Anyway, thank you for doing it well. Please look at them prettily in the future too

[+32 | -1] Heol thank youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thank you for viewing Lovelyz wellㅜㅜㅠFans feel like crying because it's the first time for a broadcasted version of GNLY 8velyzㅜㅠㅠ Seventeen didn't appear as a complete group but the acoustic version was greatㅠㅜㅜ Personally, I like Wooziㅠㅠ Aju Nice!

[+30 | -1] Jung Yein is pretty these days. Unrivaled good looks and since she hasn't lost her baby fat yet, once she's over 20 years old, I think she will be the topㅇㅇ

[+28 | -5] Thank you for viewing Lovelyz well ^^

[+26 | -0] Lovelyz was really pretty today ㅜㅜㅜ Daebak, because they wore white dresses, they looked like angels...Hong Jisoo the Right Answer Guy was awesome today. Lee Jihoonㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[+25 | -1] Thank you for viewing Lovelyz well! GNLY is love..

[+24 | -0] Ah, really proud♡♡ I like both Seventeen and Lovelyz though I'm not really a fan. Their skills are good, reallyㅜㅜSeventeen are self-producing idols. Lyrics writing, song composing, until choreography, they made them allㅎㅎReally, the fans are so proud..Lovelyz too, they were all pretty today and they did well..The song was really good. The picture is Seventeen's Joshua!

[+23 | -0] My friend is a Seventeen fan so I knew that they're good, but Lovelyz really did better than I thought, I was surprisedㅇㅇ I watched Kei on Girl Spirit so I know of her but the other kids are really good too?

[+19 | -0] The atmosphere today, you have to acknowledge thatㅜㅜ Seventeen, too, was all good. Each one of them gave me good feelings, I laughed!!

[+16 | -0] I'm a Caratlinus. When MuCore ended, I felt like crying, really..... Lovelyz, Seventeen, I love youㅜㅜㅜㅜ When Jisoo appeared, whoa I got goosebumps... Ah, of course, a Seo!! Also, the lives of 8+5 were freaking awesome !!! I felt Soul's powerful vocal...

[+15 | -0] They both did well yesterday. Their talents are no joke
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.