Sep 15, 2016

Jiae in Pigtails




Lovelyz Yoo Jiae

(more photos in the source)


1. Her hair color is pretty

2. Whoa she really looks like a baby.. prettyㅠㅠ

3. Jyae-ya.. ㅠㅠ♡

4. Heol my pretty Jiae, the moment I saw the first pic I thought it was a boy idol dressed as a girl. I'm sorry, my Jiaeㅜㅜ

5. AhㅠㅠㅠㅠMoomin-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. 
 
Look at this, heok, surprised,,,,
∟ Whoa she's really pretty,,,
∟ Really pretty, Jiaeㅜㅜㅜ

7. She gets prettier day by dayㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Jiae-yaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. Pigtails are pigtails but because of her hair color, she looks like a doll. Pretty

10. Like a doll

11. Yoo Jiaeㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Our Moominie

12. I got a heart attack ㄷㄷㄷ Cute ㅜㅜ

13. Ah, why did I think of Han Hyeri?ㅋㅋㅋIt's Yoo Jiae, why do they look alike like this

14. Oh I didn't recognize who it was...!

15. Heok, I didn't realize it was Jiae... She's pretty, but personally, Jiae with no bangs is more of my typeㅠㅠ


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.