May 28, 2017

[INTERVIEW / INSTIZ] Lovelyz's Secrets to Losing Weight



Lovelyz has accomplished the lifelong assignment of girl group: weight control.

Girl group Lovelyz, who announced a comeback last March, attracted the attention of the public when all the members came back with slimmer figures. With diet management and steady exercise, the 'big weight loss' is a success. Members Baby Soul and Yoo Jiae revealed that they lost 10kg through dieting, evoking amazement. Let's hear about the dieting secrets of the prettier Lovelyz. 

▶ How do you manage your figure before a promotion?

Baby Soul : I try to eat less flour and carbohydrates. If I'm hungry during dinnertime or at night, I eat cherry tomatoes.
Yoo Jiae : I mostly eat cereal with fruits.
Seo Jisoo : I workout diligently. I'm working on my lower body's blood circulation.
Lee Mijoo : I do aerobics with dance practice and short weight training.
Kei : I barely eat carbs. I mainly eat protein and move a lot.
JIN : Workout is the best! I recommend swimming as an exercise.
Ryu Sujeong : Aerobics and weight training are necessary.
Jeong Yein : I often check my body's condition in the mirror.

▶ What's your own special workout secret?

Baby Soul : There's a spin bike in the dorm so I ride it for 30~50 minutes per day!
Yoo Jiae : I dance or walk a lot around the neighborhood.
Seo Jisoo : I'm exercising while learning diligently from my trainer's coaching and experts' tips.
Lee Mijoo : I walk for a little bit. I try to walk as much as possible.
Kei : When I woke up, I stretch by myself and do simple yoga steps.
JIN : I like swimming so I swim often.
Ryu Sujeong : My workout secret is to do squats and lunges as much as I can.
Jeong Yein : I think it's a natural workout if you form a habit of walking close distance often. I also do squats a lot.

▶ How are you controlling your diet/food?

Baby Soul : I'm trying eat less and cut back on sweet, salty and flour-based foods.
Yoo Jiae : Whenever I have a meal, I only eat half of it! I eat 3 meals (like that).
Seo Jisoo : I try to eat as little as possible.
Lee Mijoo : I eat salad or nutritious food in the morning and eat little for dinner.
Kei : I cut back on carbs and I maintain a diet based on protein (egg, chicken breast, etc.).
JIN : I try to take care of one meal. I eat salad and fruits.
Ryu Sujeong : When I diet, I take care of my meal and, normally, salad.
Jeong Yein : Actually, I don't control my diet much. I stop eating when I'm full or I eat less.



[Instiz] The secret to Lovelyz losing 10kg during comeback

1. I have a drink with every meal....Amazing..
∟ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Me too... ^^

2. They're slim enough but their willpower is amazing..

3. Their willpower is really incredible..Today is passing by and I only go "Hoho"..^^

4. Whoa..And I just had a drink,,,Respect

5. They do weight training as much as they can but their legs are smooth like that...I'm shocked

6. But if they eat a lot during hiatusㅠㅠ They're slim enoughㅜㅜㅜㅜ

7. They don't have any weight to lose. 10kg ...

8. Lovelyz are originally slim so I was surprised

9. Seems like the (weight) management is especially severe because of their delicate conceptㅜ Hu... The person who has to lose weight is meㅠㅠ

10. Seems like Mijoo diets really hard!!!The kids are all thinㅜㅜ

11. I saw Lovelyz at a music show before and they were really, really thinㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. Whoa..RespectㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠCool

13. 10kg *shivers* Aren't Lovelyz originally slim.. Especially Kei, she was really, really thin. But the diet; it's daebak..

14. Dieting is hopeless for me...

15. Mijoo really lost a lot of weight. When I saw a group fancam, her legs were reallyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

16. Respect.... I have to follow their example.....

17. Losing 2-3kg is hard .... Ah but I think I have to lose 10kg too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Hmㅠㅠ As expected, doing exercise and diet together is the best ㅠ

18. I was surprised seeing Lovelyz's secretsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ No, but Lovelyz, you don't have any weight to lose...? They're so thin

19. No, they're slim like that but how do they lose more than 10kg..?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

20. Can they put on a lot of weight now.....,ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠLovedungies
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.