May 7, 2017

Lovelyz Made Their Comeback on Music Core With "Now, We"



[+189 | -2] Lovelyz's 'Now, We' comeback stage on today's Music Core is so good~♡

[+167 | -1] Jeong Yein and Seo Jisoo are pretty, as expected

[+156 | -1] The stage and Lovelyz are pretty and the song is nice. Be successful❤️❤️

[+145 | -1] Jisoo's beauty was crazy

[+137 | -2] The outfits, choreography and beauties are the holy trinity

[+65 | -0] This is honestly their best choreography;; The girls are so prettyㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[+65 | -0] The starting formation is really unique. It's pretty ㅋㅋ

[+61 | -0] Today's stage is the best

[+57 | -0] As expected, Lovelyz are really very refreshing

[+55 | -1] I guess it's real! I guess we're going to be lovers♡ Lovelyz, I love you!!♡




[+27 | -2] Kya...Pretty..

[+27 | -3] Lovelyzㅠㅠ The stage, song, choreo, everything was perfect! Even if you don't win 1st place, you were pretty and cool enough!

[+25 | -0] Lovelyz, fighting♡♡♡The song is so good♡♡♡

[+25 | -2] All of them are so pretty ㅎㅎ The song is nice too ㅎㅎ

[+23 | -0] Heol I didn't know they appeared today;; This song is so good. The girls' beauties were crazy crazy too



1. So pretty... This song is so good and they're so pretty ㅠㅠI hope they'll do wellㅠ

2. Ah, so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠ The girls' looks, the outfits, song, all of them were crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Cameras, get the shots properlyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Today was legendaryㅠㅜ

4. They're the prettiestㅠㅠ

5. A legendary stage has emergedㅠㅠ So prettyㅠㅠ

6. The song is really good

7. Kei, seriously, I'm going crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠThis is a song for Keiㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Whoa the song is so goodㅠㅠㅠ

9. Ah, JIN-ah. I hope they'll get 1st place this timeㅠㅠ

10. This time, the girls' beauties, the song, choreography, everything is perfect...❤️ They were originally perfect but this time, they hit their peak once againㅠㅠㅠ Lovedungies, let's win 1st place❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I love you




[+1,884 | -70] Lovelyz, let's win 1st place. I love youㅠㅠㅠ
∟ [+239 | -2] I hope they'll promote a lot on music shows so this song can rise on the chart ㅠㅠ Seriously, the song is so good and the choreography is fresh and pretty too..
∟ [+168 | -1] So pretty, and the song is nice and refreshing!!
∟ [+181 | -1] But this stage isn't that pretty. Lovelyz are so pretty, though
∟ [+145 | -2] I like this song ㅠㅠ I've listened to this song more than 10 times just today ㅠㅠ Even their faces are pretty too..ㅠ
∟ [+116 | -0] Sujeong-ah, let's walk on a flowery path~

[+1,755 | -64] Honestly, for me, I think the song, good looks, choreo, outfits, everything is perfect and the best ever♡
∟ [+151 | -1] As expected, you have to watch the stage. I think it's better...
∟ [+117 | -0] It's good this time
∟ [+84 | -0] Seriously, when I watched the stage I went, "Heol" ㅠㅠ
∟ [+88 | -0] The outfits are really awesomeㅠㅠ So prettyㅠㅠ
∟ [+79 | -0] I'm a fan of another group but I keep replaying (this performance). I find Lovelyz to be charmingly pretty so this kind of lovely song really suits themㅠㅠㅠ Be more successful!!!!!!

[+1,597 | -72] Seriously, I hope Lovelyz wins 1st place. Their songs are all good and don't lack anything, perfect. The kids' beauties are perfect too. I wonder why they're not popular
∟ [+148 | -10] Definitely win 1st place. Discard the fixated idea of hitting it big;;
∟ [+183 | -3] There's indeed lots of other fans who diss (Lovelyz) for not winning 1st place but Lovelyz's hearts that want to win 1st place are bigㅠㅠ
∟ [+136 | -1] But let's admit that the standard for a rise to a certain degree is winning 1st place. These days, is there any girl group that isn't perfect in terms of skills, looks, everything? Of course, there are groups that aren't, but most of the groups these days are perfect in everything. But the reason why not all of them rise is that they can't win 1st place. For reference, I'm a Lovelinus too so I'm sad that they couldn't win 1st place and couldn't get popular. It's not a diss to Lovelyz.. But if they're #7 in the girl group fan club ranking and many people know them when they hear the name "Lovelyz", then I see it as an accomplishment. If they win 1st place, that'd be really perfectㅠㅠ

[+1,308 | -52] Everyone is so pretty that I'm speechless.. Everything is so prettyㅠㅅㅠ

[+1,278 | -42] The song is the bestㅠㅠ

[+1,190 | -38] Seriously, the best choreography, the best beauties, the best song ㅜㅜ I almost couldn't breathe when I watched it ㅜㅜ

[+1,161 | -36] No, this song has Ah-Choo feel, for realㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[+1,032 | -28] Lovelyz's good looks are great, the choreography is great, the outfits are great. Let's win 1st placeㅜㅅㅜ

[+949 | -30] Jeong Yein is cute♥

[+852 | -24] Lyz-ah, let's walk on a flowery path. Now! We!

[+759 | -20] They were so pretty today ㅜㅜ Especially Sujeong, I'm speechless..

[+754 | -20] Ryu Sujeong is pretty!!!!!!!!!❤❤❤❤

[+746 | -16] Whoa..Lovelyz's looks are honestly at their peaks♡♡ The song is very fresh and it's hot these days so the vibe is somehow clear and refreshing!

[+677 | -15] Their good looks,outfits,vocal colors,choreoㅠㅠEverything is so prettyㅠㅜLet's win 1st place!!I love you♥♥

[+659 | -15] Lovelyz, I love you♡
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.