Apr 14, 2018

The New Body Goal Is Here and Her Name Is Ryu Sujeong




Lovelyz's Ryu Sujeong
Her concept is like that and her appearance is mochi-like, so it feels like there's a bit of a gap
She's the tallest in Lovelyz, assumed to be around 170cm
I think her waist and hip line is really, really, so pretty

+) ETA 
There are other idols who said that she eats a lo~t, and
even in Lovelyz, she's the friend who eats well!
It's to the point that her nickname is 'Meokjeong' (Meokbang yeojeong/Meokbang fairy)ㅎㅎ





They're coming back with their 4th mini album [Healing] on April 23rd at 6 PM💖 
Please have a lot of interest for them!!!




(the original post has been deleted)

[Instiz] The shocking body of a female idol member that even the fans didn't know about because of her concept.jpgif

1. Whoa, her waist line is an art, seriously

2. She's so pretty smiling..

3. Whoa.... I wonder how hard does she work out

4. If her waist is that thin, I think it will only cause quite a big problem.......

5. Jjakdduㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠ You're too thin. Eat a lot.....

6. Heol, her face too ㅠㅠ She was like a baby back in the days but looks like she lost a lot of weight along with her cheek fat

7. If you see her in real life, she's not really a mochi......Her face is small and she's just a goddess

8. Heol daebak...She's my body goal starting from todayㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠ

9. Sujeong,,, a perfect person ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. She's really the new body genius

11. Heol...I'm jealous. So she suits pants, I'm jealous ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. Whoa, my body goal was Jung Soojung... I'll add one more Sujeong starting today...

13. Her proportion, waist, everything, are perfect. It seems like she will really suit a jeans commercial or a diet cereal commercial

14. Whoa, I think this is the prettiest waist line out of all the waist lines that I've seen ㅠㅠㅠ
∟ 2222222...
∟ 3333
∟ 777

15. Our Seujyon lost her babyfat and became a goddessㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

16. Whoa, her line is really pretty. Her face is cute too ㅜ

17. Whoa...She's really prettyㅠㅠ I thought she would only be very cute, but it seems that she has many other charms too..!!!!

18. Whoa... I think the last picture is legendary. She's so, so pretty, though..?

19. Heol, her smiling face is so pretty....ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Her body is really awesome ㅠㅠ

20. Whoa.... It's a line that only evokes admirationㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

21. Her waist line is awesome... Seriously, what should I do when there's nothing missing from her body, face, talent, personality... Ryu Sujeong is the bestㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ However, Woollim, listen. It's still cold at night, so dress her with something longer....

22. Whoa... I think she will look reaaally pretty if she wears a tight-fitting crop top....... A body goal...

23. Whoa, she has no belly fat......My diet starts today ㅠ

24. I've thought that Ryu Sujeong's body was really nice before, and those photos made it clearㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜSudyeong is really prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠHer waist-line is awesome...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜ

25. I saw her in real life and Ryu Sujeong-nim's body was really pretty that it caught my eye..

26. Whoa, even her height is a twist and how can her belly be like that....That's amazing

27. I think this is the legendary idol hip. Awesome...

28. Is she a human....No, when I see her without baby fat, I guess she's a fairy....Whoa, this is awesome. Her belly is flat.....

29. Whoa, but I think this is really the prettiest waistㅡhip line that I've seen so far...

30. How can her waist-line be that pretty

31. Whoa, she doesn't even have the common potbelly.....

32. Whoa,,,,This is the first time that I've seen someone with a line as pretty as this *shivers*

33. Does everyone with the name 'Sujeong' have pretty bodies,, Celebrities do, even people around me do, all their bodies are amazing,,

34. Whoaa, she's so pretty with her bangs slightly fallingㅠㅠㅠㅠ

35. Sujeong is really thin, why has she never heard that said by Woollim ㅠㅠ Seriously, if you see her with that height, she's really so skinny ㅠㅠ

36. Whoa, she's like a goddess

37. What does Sujeong lackㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

38. Whoa, these are pictures that will stimulate me to diet ㅠㅠㅠㅠ She's really slim

39. Sujeong is good at singing too. She was a fixed guest on Jung Joonyoung's radio and she sang a lot because it was a segment where they covered old songs and she did so well that I was surprised. I'm not a fan of Lovelyz, but I always want them to succeed and I support themㅠㅠ She was a minor at that time, but she was amiable and spoke well and while I started listening (to the radio) because of Jung Joonyoung, I fell for Sujeongie so hard..ㅠㅠ It was regrettable when she stopped because of her schedules.. I'll always support you


A collection of pictures from today's event in Pohang





Lovelyz's tallest Bbangddeok, who said that the things that she eats (all) go to her cheek fat ㅋㅋ

(more pics at the source)


1. She's really slim and cute

2. Her waist is so long and smallㅠㅠㅠPretty ㅍ

3. Bbangddeokie is so pretty... I also only get fat on my cheeks.. but our features are different... Heuk

4. Her body is very slender and long. Her cheek fat is in the puffy, cute style, so I think she was stressed..with her face fat because of that... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ She's so slim and pretty, though...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI hope female idols won't get stressed

5. Pictures that stimulate me to diet..

6. Whoa, her belly is so flat without (any fat).... Also, please eat a lot, because you're cuter if the cheek fat is up to that point and it's not cheek fat that will make you look chubby.. I'm jealous ㅜㅜ

7. She's really pretty with no bangs

8. Sujeongie is taller than Mijoo?? She's pretty
∟ YesㅋㅋSujeongie is taller than Mijoo

9. Whoa, she's really a body goal

10. Whoa, I'm really in awe.. I'm going to watch the stage on the last gif

11. Ah, looking at the comeback teaser picture this time, I thought, "Did she lose more weight?" Did she really? ㅠ Let's promote while also taking care of your health, Jjakddu ㅠ

12. Her face is really like a baby, but she's the tallest. That's awesome

13. Ah, she's so very pretty ,, I saw her picture and watched her fancam on the anon room yesterday and she was so pretty, seriouly ,, My body goal ㅜㅜ

14. But I don't think she has any fat on her face either.... It's just that her face is the cute type, so she looks cute. She's perfect...!

15. Prettyㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.