Apr 19, 2018

Lovelyz Releases Track List for 'Heal'




[+77 | -12] I like the vibe. Lovelyz whom I always trust to listen to, let's be successful.

[+65 | -8] Anticipating, anticipating~~

[+57 | -6] It's Lovelyzㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ♡♡

[+55 | -6] I want to hear and watch it quickly. Let's hit it big~~♥♥

[+47 | -7] The vibe of the teaser is great!!! Seriously, let's win #1 on a public broadcast this time~~~

[+19 | -2] It's SWEETUNE!!I'll be waiting for it~~

[+16 | -1] I'll be anticipating Lovelyz - The Day's You

[+15 | -0] Honestly, among the female idols with hits, they're the only girl group whose album I always buyㅋThey're with SWEETUNE this time so I'm anticipating it more. (This) unnie fan is always supporting you. Please promote healthily and without getting hurt

[+16 | -2] Lovelyz whom I trust to listen to!! The group that even each of their b-sides are good!!! 23rd, come quickly ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Let's win #1 on a public broadcast this time

[+15 | -1] SWEETUNE whom I trust to listen to. Oh, KARA and Infinite songs were good too



[OSEN, via Naver Entertainment] "Continue the stronghold of 'Ah-Choo'"...Lovelyz, title song 'The Day's You' that joined hands with SWEETUNE



[+85 | -4] It's expected to be Lovelyz's most public-friendly, bright song that is full of energy, please anticipate Lovelyz's comeback with their unwavering distinct color even if it's not trendy

[+82 | -6] I hope it'll be a song like Ah-Choo and Hi~. Lovelyz's comeback on April 23rd at 6 PM!!

[+65 | -3] SWEETUNE, it's been so long. They were super good with KARA.

[+63 | -3] My heart is fluttering because of Lovelyz~~

[+60 | -3] Lovelyz's music is always good

[+19 | -0] There's not much time left. Lovelyz's biggest characteristic is that even their b-sides are really good. When you look at other singers' albums, except for the title song, lots of them aren't really (good) so it's disappointing... Lovelyz never disappoints. I quite anticipate it this time as well. Release it quickly

[+14 | -1] I'm anticipating it so much><~!!!!

[+12 | -0] I hope it's a public-friendly song... KARA x SWEETUNE was always great. I hope Lovelyz will definitely be successful this time

[+11 | -0] I trust to listen to SWEETUNE x Lovelyz. Even just watching the teaser, it (feels) fresh, pure, and delicateㅋ

[+12 | -2] I'm anticipating it ❤❤❤ Lovelyz, fighting!!!



[MyDaily, via Naver Entertainment] "The title song is 'The Day's You''"...Lovelyz, new track list revealed [Official]



[+62 | -3] Lovelyz, let's hit it big with your new song 'The Day's You'. I love you❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

[+49 | -3] Lovelyz, let's hit it bigㅠㅠㅠ

[+49 | -4] Fighting

[+44 | -2] Lovelyz, let's goo get #1!!!!!

[+43 | -2] I'm anticipating this album too. Lovelyz, I'll always support you~♡♡♡

[+10 | -2] I have a hunch that it's going to be great! Lovelyz, fighting!

[+9 | -0] Lovelyz, fighting!!!

[+9 | -0] Let's goo to the showcase~~~~!!!!!!

[+8 | -0] A girl group that looks like a girl group..

[+8 | -0] The vibe of the teaser is great!!! I think this time, they will really hit it big. Lovelyz, fighting><~



[Chosun Daily, via Naver Entertainment] Lovelyz, joined hands with SWEETUNE...Track list for 4th mini album 'Heal' revealed



[+44 | -0] SWEETUNE whom I trust to listen to..

[+41 | -2] Lovelyz, April 23rd

[+33 | -0] AYA was kind of bubbly so I liked it. The title song is composed by SWEETUNE so that's great ㅋㅋ

[+29 | -0] Lovelyz, I love you♡

[+24 | -3] The song better be good, SWEETUNEㅡㅡ



[SEDaily, via Naver Entertainment] Lovelyz, new 'Heal' track list unleashed···Title song 'The Day's You'



[+51 | -4] I'll wait for Lovelyz's 'Heal' album!

[+43 | -3] From the outfit, I feel like the song will have the 'Now, We' vibe. I'm anticipating of how it'll be~

[+37 | -2] Fighting

[+37 | -3] I'll listen to Lovelyz 'Heal', and be healed..~~!!

[+18 | -2] It was a waste of SWEETUNE to (only) write b-side. I'm anticipating the title song
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.