Apr 20, 2018

Fans React To: 'That Day' MV Teaser (Long ver.)


[MyDai Pop, via Naver Entertainment] "Hunch that it's going to be great!"...Lovelyz, 'That Day' already addicted



[+83 | -6] Let's hit it big~^^

[+76 | -5] Hua~~Hoo~~~

[+73 | -6] Let's hit daebak, please ㅠㅠㅠ

[+71 | -6] Lovelyz♡ So pretty~ and the song is so good too~ Seems like it'll be awesome!!! Lovelyz, let's goo!!!!!

[+70 | -7] The song is really good!!!

[+29 | -5] This is the best. Lovelyz who doesn't let my expectations down. I'll be anticipating this one too.

[+27 | -4] I hope this song will definitely be known.

[+26 | -4] The song is so good

[+23 | -4] The feeling is here, it's real





[+51 | -6] This is awesome

[+49 | -5] Kya~~~ Pure, pure, the best~~~ Heart~

[+46 | -5] Seriously, it's gonna be awesome this time

[+44 | -6] From the tip of your nose, ha!! From your mouth, hoo!!!Lovelyz, fighting!!!!

[+40 | -5] Whoa, it's been a long time that I go, "Heok" when I listen to a song...As expected of SWEETUNEㅠㅠ I'm anticipating

[+17 | -2] Lovelyz, fighting~ Pretty~

[+15 | -2] The master of teasers, Lovelyz♡

[+15 | -2] I love Mijoo in the centerㅠㅜㅠㅠㅜㅠ

[+14 | -2] Seems like this is the best~ Lovelyz, let's be successful~~ Let's goo get #1!!!

[+12 | -2] It's game over. 1st place, yes, it's 1st place. I know as soon as I hear it





[+33 | -0] Even just watching the long teaser, the vibe is really good❤❤❤

[+29 | -0] Anticipating, anticipating! I'm anticipating 'That Day'.

[+28 | -0] Whoa, our Lovelyz is coming back soon...I'm looking forward to the new album, 'Heal', and the title song 'That Day' so much. Fighting!

[+27 | -0] I love it, really

[+26 | -0] I really like that it's a song that feels like it refreshes my body and mind as soon as I listen to it. Lovedungies ♥♥♥




[+65 | -10] 'That Day'. . I feel it's gonna be great.

[+56 | -5] I watched it 10 times and I want to keep watching it

[+53 | -6] The song is very freshㅋㅋI think this will be better that 'Ah-Choo'. The chorus is catchy too

[+48 | -4] The melody is really good. I have a hunch that it will be great

[+44 | -4] It's for real this time




[+244 | -7] Whoa, it's exploding with freshnessㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+227 | -7] The song is so good and the teaser is pretty too. I'm anticipating!

[+216 | -6] It's exploding with freshness! I'm looking forward to this album! Lovelyz, fighting!!

[+206 | -7] Cuuuuuuteㅠㅠㅠㅍ퓨

[+199 | -6] Fighting♡♡

[+189 | -6] Lovelyz, fighting!! I'm anticipating 'That Day'~!

[+187 | -6] I've been healed..

[+177 | -6] Pure, innocent, bubbly, lively♥♥♥♥

[+175 | -6] I'll always support you

[+170 | -6] 'That Day' is so good. Lovelyz, let's hit daebak!!!

[+153 | -4] The teaser keeps ringing in my ear. Who left it on replay?ㅠㅠㅠㅠI love it

[+151 | -4] I think a song that exactly fits spring will be released ㅎㅎ

[+147 | -4] I'm really anticipating this song~ Lovelyz, fighting~

[+141 | -4] I'll be waiting for the song

[+139 | -4] So pretty ..
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.