Apr 11, 2018

Fans React To: Kei and Sujeong's 'Healing' Concept Teasers 1




[+98 | -7] Lovelyz, congratulations on your first comeback in 2018 on April 23rd!! Let's go get 3 wins on music show after 'Now, We' and 'Twinkle' in 2017!! I'll be waiting for Lovelyz's Dream Concert stage in May too!! 56,000 Lovelinus are supporting you!^^

[+84 | -3] Welcome awesomeness for Lovelyz's comeback!! My ears will surely be purified♥

[+81 | -3] I'm looking forward to it. Lovelyz are Lovelyz that I believe in listening to and watching

[+77 | -3] I'm anticipating Lovelyz!! Fighting

[+74 | -3] Lovelyz whose music I trust to listen to!

[+27 | -0] Everyone, the teaser photos are really pretty.. So prettyㅠㅠ That's healing... Linus' hearts stopped beating.. I really love unnies so muchㅜㅜ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Lovelyz comeback, fighting!!!

[+25 | -0] Lovelyz comeback!!! Let's get 1st place this time too!!!

[+24 | -0] Now..what remains is only for it to be a treat for the ears..

[+24 | -0] Lovelyz comeback! I'm looking forward to it.

[+21 | -0] Yonhap News reporter-nim uploaded a fitting picture, with a picture of 8velyz ^^ Thank you!






[+98 | -2] Lovelyz's real strength. When you listen to them, you're healed.

[+82 | -4] Lovelyz, congratulations on your first comeback in 2018 on April 23rd!! Let's go get 3 wins on music show after 'Now, We' and 'Twinkle' in 2017!! I'll be waiting for Lovelyz's Dream Concert stage in May too!! 56,000 Lovelinus are supporting you!^^ (T/N: Same commenter)

[+72 | -3] Very pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+60 | -1] A fatal dose of anticipationㅠ Time isn't going

[+56 | -1] I'm really looking forward to this album

[+18 | -0] I hope they'll hit it big this time

[+18 | -0] I'm anticipating ^^

[+17 | -0] Lovelyz, fighting~

[+17 | -1] Woollim-ah.. Let's do your work right..

[+16 | -0] My heart is fluttering~




[+52 | -2] I'll wait for it. Unnies, I love you♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

[+51 | -5] Lovelinus praise you, reporter-nim. The article is nice♥

[+46 | -2] Whoaa I'm anticipating it!

[+39 | -2] Kim Kei, Ryuvely, I love you. ㅜㅜ

[+34 | -2] I think it'll be a cheerful music that fits the season

[+11 | -0] Is that because Lovelyz worked with Yoonsang for quite a long time? Their song itself has musicality and is nice to listen to..

[+11 | -0] Kei and Sujeongie's combination is very good. Let's go for Jiae and Yein next

[+11 | -0] KeBbang, I love you

[+11 | -0] Kei is so pretty^^

[+10 | -0] The song of the spring..that 8 fairies sing..





[+46 | -0] Spring is really here, seeing as Lovelyz is coming!!

[+44 | -0] It's a Lovelyz comeback. ♡

[+36 | -0] Lovelyz, fighting

[+29 | -0] Pablo came to mind. Pablo would like this

[+16 | -1] TI trust that they will show the true live skills this time as wellㅋIf it's Lovelyz, it's Livelyzㅋ Lovelyz, who sing songs with high ranges while dancing, are incredibleㅋㅋI'm looking forward to it, Lovelyz's masterpiece songㅋ





[+53 | -1] Their visuals are already healing.

[+49 | -1] So pretty. I feel healed just by looking at them~~

[+39 | -1] Let's hit daebak, Lovelyz's 4th mini album. Fighting!!!

[+37 | -1] Lovelyz is love&healing.

[+34 | -0] Lovedungie-nunas are so pretty^^ Let's hit it big for the comeback!!!!





[45 | -2] I love it. Lovelyz, I hope you hit it big!!!!

[+35 | -2] I love you~

[+33 | -2] Oh, it's the teasers. I'm anticipating the teasers and this album tooㅎㅎ

[+30 | -2] I love you, Lovelyz!!!!!!!!!!

[+29 | -2] Godvelyz, fighting

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.