Apr 30, 2018

Lovelyz Is the Healing Spring Breeze on Music Bank Comeback Stage




[+98 | -3] The background is pretty too, and Lovelyz look like angels wearing white clothes ㅠㅠㅠㅠ So perfect ㅠㅠ I was amazed while watching it

[+34 | -0] My life, Lovelyz. Their stage today was the prettiest among all the stages I watched

[+13 | -0] Pretty♡

[+12 | -0] 6 minutes just flies by ♥♥♥Lovelyz, let's be successful and hit it big

[+9 | -0] Good job, babies. You're pretty today as well ㅎㅎ

[+3 | -0] They were really pretty today

[+2 | -0] Pretty. Lovelyz are cute and lovely. Let's go for a long time

[+2 | -0] Lovelyz, let's really be successful!!! Everyone, please love and take care of Lovelyz a lot... I really, really ask of you sincerely...(_ _)

[+1 | -0] Lovelyz are so pretty

[+1 | -0] The choreo during the flower petals dance was so cute!! Lovelyz is cute



[MyDaily, via Naver Entertainment] 'Music Bank' Lovelyz, healing just by watching 'Pure, bubbly comeback'



[+100 | -2] As expected of the Live Fairies..

[+51 | -2] Stylists, thank you... Please give them sneakers that look comfortable like that and not heels in future stages as well... Personally, the part that I like the most is when Lovedungies don't wear heeled sandals nor shoes, that was so good... I'm a girl, but I'm working while wearing formal shoes all day and my back hurts, my legs hurt, and it's painful..But Lovesunies dance on stage, so their muscles become more and more strained and it looks hard...Anyway, even wearing sneakers, they're (still) as fresh, lively, and pretty~

[+22 | -0] They're honestly so pretty

[+16 | -0] Lovelyz, don't be sick. Fighting

[+15 | -0] Lovelyz whose music I trust to listen to, let's gooooo and walk on a flowery path

[+3 | -0] It's nice that they're performing 'Watercolor' on broadcast, but my wish is for them to do it with 'Bizarre' too, just once.They're pretty as ever today too

[+3 | -0] Lovelyz ballads are always nice to listen to ㅎㅎ

[+2 | -1] Lovelyz's song is good and they're really pretty, but I think their outfits become increasingly shorter. I'm worried. I think Lovelyz are shining enough without the short outfits~

[+1 | -0] The visuals are awesome, the song is good, and this Music Bank stage was so pretty.

[+1 | -0] Cute!!Lovelies, let's hit it big♡♡


[Instiz] [Mubank180427] Lovelyz - Watercolor+That Day

1. I think Kei really suits half ponytail ㅠㅠㅠㅠPlease only give her half ponytail from now on. She's so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. So pretty. Their live is the best too ㅠ__ㅜ

3. Jisoo is really pretty.,

4. No, this song is so good so I listen to it and it's just awesome ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI didn't know Lovelyz were this pretty. Their expressions are greatㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. They change salon and the kids' good looks are reallyㅜㅠㅠㅠ Lovelyz, I love you

6. Today is great,,, The live is so good

7. Refreshing, delicate, cutie, they do everythingㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Jiae is very prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. By any chance, are the kids' good looks real life???

10. They're so pretty, honestly,,,,Heukㄹ,ㄹHeul,,,,Please give Myungeunnie more partsㅠ,ㅠㅠㅠ,


[Naver TV] Watercolor - LOVELYZ



[+358 | -6] The birth of a ballad masterpiece by Lovelyz whose music I trust to listen to

[+315 | -1] I heard Soul's powerful vocal after a long time, so I like it♡

[+286 | -5] Kya, my heart is spreading like watercolor too

[+259 | -4] Lovelyz's song 'Watercolor' is so good bbbbbb

[+236 | -2] Lovelyz's song is good. I've fallen deeply into Lovelyz's charms. Lovelyz, fighting for your comeback promotion. Lovelinus too, fighting!❤

[+211 | -4] I like Lovelyz's song. I fell into Lovelyz's charms. Lovelyz, fighting for your comeback promotion!❤

[+198 | -4] Lovelyz's song is very good❤❤❤❤

[+192 | -3] Are their beauties real life? Lovelyz is great ♥

[+183 | -2] Listening to 'Watercolor' in the spring is so nice! Lovelyz, fighting!

[+181 | -2] Lovelyz's ballads are so nice!!

[+153 | -1] Lovelyz's song 'Watercolor' is really good

[+144 | -1] 'Watercolor' is so good. It's the full songㅠㅠ

[+143 | -1] Lovelyz's ballads are really good ㅎㅎ

[+141 | -3] I like this

[+140 | -2] I fell into Lovelyz's charms and freshness. Lovelyz, Lovelinus support you ❤❤


[Naver TV] That Day - LOVELYZ



[+887 | -39] Lovelyz 'That Day'❤ It's such a great masterpiece of a song! Congratulations on your first comeback in 2018, and let's goo get music show 1st place 3 times in a row after 'Now, We' and 'Twinkle'!! Let's get more wins this time^^
∟ [+104 | -5] It's a masterpiece that is delicate but also exciting, I agree
∟ [+102 | -6] Are their comeback and live real life? Let's get 1st place
∟ [+91 | -6] As expected of masters of live singing, they don't sing ordinary live on their comeback stage

[+712 | -15] Lovelyz's 'That Day' is like one story ㅎㅎ
∟ [+78 | -0] I relate to it so much. It's a dance song, but it's like a ballad with a storyline
∟ [+62 | -0] There's storytelling (there) ㅋ

[+608 | -23] Lovelyz's song is good. I fell into Lovelyz's charms. Lovelyz, fighting for your comeback promotion!

[+543 | -21] Pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Lovelyz is the best today too

[+501 | -19] Thank you for the good song!

[+490 | 20] Thank you for the editing, Mubankㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+438 | -21] Yein-ah ㅠㅠ

[+404 | -17] ❤Lovelyz 'That Day'❤ ❤Lee Soojung❤ ❤Yoo Jiae❤ ❤Seo Jisoo❤ ❤Lee Mijoo❤ ❤Kim Jiyeon❤ ❤Park Myungeun❤ ❤Ryu Sujeong❤ ❤Jeong Yein❤

[+380 | -16] Ah, this is awesome♥

[+375 | -16] Lovelyz's song is good. I fell into Lovelyz's charms. Lovelyz, fighting for your comeback promotion ❤

[+300 | -14] Ah, so pretty..

[+284 | -13] Lovelyz's song is nice. I fell deep into Lovelyz's charms. Lovelyz, fighting for your comeback promotion ❤

[+281 | -14] The song is so good so I keep anticipating the (performance) video!!❤❤

[+273 | -14] Lovelyz are so pretty! Lovelyz, fighting!^^

[+271 | -13] 'That Day', Lovelyz, fighting!!!❤❤❤

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.