Apr 17, 2018

Fans React To: 'Healing' Group Teaser Photo 1




[+31 | -6] So Yoo Jiae is always the center. Anyway, if Yoonsang produced this, looks like this will definitely win 1st place..

[+26 | -4] What could be the meaning behind this group picture? Does this mean the song is exotic?

[+24 | -5] I feel like the vibe of this song is kind of different from their previous songs

[+22 | -3] I'm anticipating. Quickly comeback ㅎㅎ

[+16 | -4] Lovelyz, fighting

[+9 | -2] Lovelyz are the aura gangsters *shivers*

[+5 | -1] They made a teaser with a healing color as the background. The teaser pictures are diverse, so I become more curious. Hehe ㅋ

[+4 | -1] I'm really anticipating itㅠㅠㅠ Unnies, be successful~♥♥♥

[+3 | -0] Other than this this teaser photo, there are also 2 (other) concepts ㅎㅎ Lovelyz who I anticipate more

[+3 | -0] It's kind of a more mature vibe. I support Lovelyz.♡





[+26 | -1] I'm anticipating

[+23 | -0] I love Lovelyz♥

[+20 | -0] Fighting for this promotion too♥

[+16 | -2] They're #1 on the Synnara Record real-time chart this morning. Of course, Hanteo Chart is the amount of pre-orders that will be reflected on the shipment after the official release, but. . . Lovelyz is originally a team with strong physical sales, so it's not surprising.

[+5 | -0] I'm really looking forward to it ㅠㅠㅠ





[+16 | -3] Lovelyz, let's hit daebak!!!

[+14 | -2] Lovedungies, do everything you want to do!! Lovelinus will support you♥♥

[+11 | -1] Oh, the concept is good

[+8 | -0] Lovelyz, let's be successful♥♥

[+7 | -0] I'm anticipating Lovelyz ♥♥♥♥♥

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.