Apr 23, 2018

As If It's a Tradition: Lovelinus Promote Lovelyz's Comeback on Pann

>>This post is a promotion post for girl group Lovelyz. If you don't have any interest or don't like seeing this, please go back<<


Hello! All Lovelinus.
By any chance, did you hear the news of Lovelyz's comeback on Monday, April 23rd?

After 'Twinkle' that exudes the scent of winter, Lovelyz has returned with ♥️That Day♥️, overflowing with the freshness of spring, which will heal everyone's heart!

Like (their nickname) "Woollim whose music I trust to listen to", "Lovelyz whose music I trust to listen to", we're also anticipating the b-sides,


The title song is 'That Day', written by the composers of SWEETUNE!

They did a lot of songs with SWEETUNE since pre-debut, but this is the first time that they use a SWEETUNE song as the title track, so we're looking forward to it. They've made songs together for a long time, so it seems like this song will be the best fit for Lovelyz :)

The fourth track, 'Temptation', was the work of DAVINK-nim, who was the composer for 'Goodnight Like Yesterday'. He said that it's a work where he feels like he's giving a glass of red wine for the first time to a younger sibling who he's always only poured grape juice for. We're really looking forward to (what could possibly be) their first sexy concept since debut!

The last track, SHINING☆STAR, was worked on together with those who made 'Twinkle' and is a member of Lovelinus 2nd generation official fanclub, 1Take, and TAK-nim!

Also, the points to notice in this promotion!!
A while ago, Sujeong's incredible beauty became a hot topic, but not only Sujeong, all members slightly changed their styling (and) they've hit their peaks! Without further ado, I will show you with pictures.









This comeback, that adds freshness and mystique to the innocent concept that they've been doing since debut! Please anticipate it a lot♡


If you want to watch Lovelyz's teaser videos, please click on these links!
Short.ver link>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG-kttqEsTE
Long.ver link>>https://youtu.be/sItxChe9FLQ
Preview link>>https://youtu.be/XjL0TFfDFzE


Lovelyz will be back with ♥️That Day♥️ which will heal everyone's heart on April 23rd at 6 PM, so please give it lots of interest and love!

Thank you for reading this long post!!

[Pann] Honestly, if spring was a person, wouldn't it be these girls


[+79 | -18] Our Lovedungies are coming ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Listen to <That Day> and all the b-sides! Ah, please have (some meal) first!
∟ [+4 | -0] I'm a fan of another group, but I trust and listen to all of Lovelyz's b-sides. 'Triangle' is good, for real

[+71 | -14] Lovelyz, who will heal everyone's heart, is coming back!! Please listen to the song tomorrow at 6 PM♡♡♡♡


[+69 | -17] Heol Lee Mijoo is very pretty. The aura (of the song) is really freshㅜ I will definitely listen to it!! Tomorrow, right?

[+44 | -8] Freaking pretty, f*ck. I cursed out loud


[+40 | -7] I think their beauties hit their peaks this time. Sujeong also became an issue with her figure. While she's at it, I hope she'll be even a bigger hot topic ㅜㅜ


[+33 | -4] Heol if it's SWEETUNE, then they're those people, no? The ones who made Infinite and KARA songs back then?? Are Infinite's 'Be Mine', 'The Chaser' and 'Man in Love'? by SWEETUNE.. I don't know about KARA, but, well, I heard that they made many popular songsㅇㅇ My friend is a Golcha fan and Golden Child's 'It's U' is also by SWEETUNE this time and the song is good! Woho that's cool. I think the song will somehow be freaking goodㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like all Lovelyz songs. I will definitely! listen to it tomorrow at 6 PM♥♥ I think Lovelyz will really be successful this timeㅠㅠ

[+29 | -3] I think everyone is so pretty and the best this time. It's sad that there's such a lack of promo... Woollim, promote them pleaseㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠ I don't think there's really anyone who knows that they're coming backㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠWhat to do

[+27 | -0] Babysoul's bangs are lowered? Isn't this the first time since CJL....? Whoa, they're finally down

[+26 | -1] Whoa ㅠㅠ Why is the downvote like this? I'm an Inspirit, but I really, really liked Lovelyz's songs since their debut and the members are pretty and cute, so I've constantly liked them. It's upsetting...Lovelyz's songs are really good. It's so unfortunate that every time they release a new song, it's a masterpiece (but) it gets buried, so I cry, really..I'm really anticipating 'Heal' too. I want to listen to it so bad that I feel like dying...I hope "Lovelyz whose music I trust to listen to" will hit it big♡♡♡

[+26 | -7] Isn't it touching to be voted down...? It even says that this is a Lovelyz promotion post, so didn't you scroll down until below?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So you have a lot of interest in Lovelyzㅎㅎ We really should name you guys hidden Lovelinus^^

[+26 | -1] Is Yoo Jiae real life??


[+25 | -2] I listened to Ryu Sujeong sing on a radio by chance and became interested... Now I'm a person who has become a fan of Lovelyz's music. Thank you for always singing (and) putting out good songs and I'm really anticipating this song as well.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.