Apr 11, 2018

Lovelyz Gains a New Nickname Thanks to Their Clear Diction

OP's subjectivism
In on particular order




Red Velvet



Lovelyz

Lovelyz's diction is so awesome to the point that I don't need the lyrics at all, and with Red Velvet, I thought, "No way, are these really the lyrics?" and doubted my ears, but they were really the lyrics. Seulgi's diction is especially awesome on a level that is nailed on the ear.


1. I really understand Lovelyz's lyrics

2. Even if I don't read the lyrics to Lovelyz's songs, I honestly can know (what the lyrics are), so it's nice..

3. Ah, I'm reminded of 'Twinkle' when I look at Lovelyz's gif. I have to listen to it again...ㅠㅠㅠ

4. I've always felt that Lovelyz's diction is really awesome. RV, Seulgi in particular, is great. Their vocal colors are so pretty👍🏻👍🏻

5. Oh, oh, that's right. I hear these two so well!!! Even if I don't read Lovelyz's lyrics, I hear everything. Sugoi (awesome)...

6. I can't really identify with thisㅜ In Lovelyz, I only remember the member with the baby voice..I was quite taken aback at first.. Come to think of it, I think Seulgi's diction is good. Her singing voice is nice
∟ I think you can listen to any song and make your own judgment! They've been mentioned a lot as an idol group whose lyrics people can hear and understand well, so I think if you listen to them and you listen to their lyrics, it'll sound different! The songs where Jiae doesn't sound like a baby are 'For You' and 'Now, We'!

7. When I listen to a Lovelyz song, I memorize all the lyrics in no time... I didn't even look at the lyrics onceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their diction is the best👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

8. I'm seriously in awe every time Kei's voice comes out.. It's almost to the level of voice actor. Her vocal tone itself is very clean and should I say clear? Her pronunciation is good too. My ears are refreshed every time Kei's voice comes out

9. For me, it's only Kei in Lovelyz...

10. Lovelyz, seriously,, Their pronunciation is nice to hear

11. I agree with Lovelyz... I think while (all) their lyrics being in Korean with no English plays a part, their diction is also good, so I can hear them well, and personally, RV's diction is okay. They have a lot of English words and their songs are fast, so there are some parts that I can't hear clearly...

12. Diction is Lovelyz..I really don't have to read their lyrics

13. I agree with Lovelyz and Seulgi... I really hate when (someone) sings and they butcher up the pronunciation, so I like that it (Lovelyz and Seulgi's pronunciation) is accurate.. Even when I listen to Lovelyz's b-sides, I've never looked up the lyrics, and Seulgi is really the only one whom I hear clearly

14. Lovelyzㅠㅠㅠㅠ Lovedungies' lyrics delivery is greatㅠㅠ I think I hear Red Velvet's lyrics well too. I like these two groupsㅜㅜ

15. I hope everyone knows that Lovelyz's skills are goodㅠㅠ

16. Seriously, Lovelyz is the only group that I understand when I listen to them even if I don't read the lyrics ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

17. This is just my opinion, but Lovelyz songs' BPM (beat per minute) is like that and their lyrics aren't difficult either and most of their lyrics are colloquial, so rather than arguing about diction, I think it's just a circumstance that makes you able to understand the lyrics

18. I think Lovelyz practice a lot for their pronunciation in their company! Their lyrics are very easy to understand

19. Seulgi, for realㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋKei-nim too ! These two's voices are pure and their pronunciations are clear? It's nice to hear ㅠㅠ

20. Personally, I really hear Lovelyz's 'For You' lyrics well! Their other songs are like that too, but I think the pronunciation (in 'For You') is especially clear

21. Lovelyz, for real, I don't think I've ever searched for Lovelyz lyrics because I couldn't hear understand them. Most of their lyrics are in Korean, so that's good

22. If I really think about it, I feel like I've never looked up Lovelyz lyrics ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

23. Woollim, they believe it and don't register their b-side lyrics on music sites, no?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Nonetheless, I hear everything. Dictionlyz is the best,,,, RV's diction is awesome. I got goosebumps when I look at their lyrics booklet ㅜㅜ

24. Lovelyz, I seriously hear their lyrics from start to finish. They're the best

25. Dictionlyzㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.