Apr 20, 2018

Do You Want to See Kei with No Bangs Again?



She's so pretty that they're worried that all her beauty will come out



There's also the bun

Woollim, please show off Kei's beauty...
I really want to see her in a high ponytail...



Of course, it's no secret that she's always pretty

[Instiz] The reason why Woollim doesn't let Lovelyz's Kei draw her hair back.gif

1. The second to last picture is really pretty

2. She even looks really feminine... Pretty ㅠㅠㅠ

3. Kei without bangs is so pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please change her styling

4. It's my opinion, but I like Kei's bangs. I think it exposes the strength of her face more
∟ 333 She has it every day and I understand that (people) want to see something new, but I have the same opinion
∟ 666666 She's prettier with her forehead covered

5. I became a fan when Kei had no bangs, though...ㅜㅜ I miss it. Come back

6. Kei is freaking pure and pretty....

7. Kei during 'Hi~' was really pretty ...I want to see her with no bangs againㅠㅠㅠ

8. Heol, her appearance looks more alive with no bangs. She's pretty

9. She's really fresh like an apple....ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. Apart from the second oldest (Jiae) with her bangs, if they leave a bit of a side fringe, I think she'll look prettier... Her side is too hidden, so it kind of looks stifling... It'd be great to just have a styling like this noon teaser..

11. I like Keng with the bun too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Actually, I want to see Keng with no bangs tooㅠㅠㅠ

12. Kei is the bestㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Whether it's with no bangs, with bangs, she's pretty with all, but she's had bangs for a long time so it'd be great for her to go bangs-less nowㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

13. The bangs are okay, but the side of her head is a little suffocating.. Even just up to the styling of the jacket photo? below, she looks much, much prettier ㅠㅁㅠ

14. Please, Keng with no bangs . . . She said herself that she wanted to free her forehead refreshingly . . .

15. The long, straight, black hair is really pretty

16. For me, Keng with bangs, but I want to see her freshly with a ponytail and not with the hair on the side of her head down

17. Who's the one below Kei-nim in the 3rd to last gif? Please think about helping one (person). Please...
∟ It's Jeong Yein!
∟ Thank you...Thank you...Please work less and earn a lot...Teacher...She's so pretty... Jeong....Ye....in....nim...


∟ You're so cute so I'm going to throw in a picture of Yeng-ni...


∟ Ak ak ak !!!!Ak!!!Aaaaak!!!! She's so pretty that my head gets dizzy, ak ak!!!Unnie, I dedicate my life to you!!!AkㅠㅠㅠㅠThank you...How can she be this pretty...I came here to see Kei-nim (but) I was struck...
∟Please look forward to the prettiest in the world Lovelyz's comeback on April 23rdㅠㅠ


∟ Dudun. They're coming back. Wasn't 'Twinkle' just a couple of days ago...................Wooooooo......o.o..o.o..o......o.o.o..o.ooow....I love itㅠㅠㅠㅠI'll be looking forward to itㅜㅜㅜㅜUghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

18. It would be nice to get Keng with no bangs after a long timeㅠㅠㅠㅠ

19. Her face is really the size of a fist

20. Kei is really like a doll......ㅡㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ She's unrealistic in many different ways

21. I think the half ponytail with bangs is the best!!

22. Jiyeon is prettier with bangs, but she really doesn't change her hairstyle much so it's sad ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Now I want to see her with pigtailsㅠㅠㅠ Please moderately remove the aegyo hair too... Our Jiyeonnie with nothing but her natural hair is the prettiest..ㅠㅠ

23. I want to see Kim Jiyeon with various hairstylesㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

24. We're the same age, but she's really freaking pretty and like a fairy............

25. Heol...Isn't the bun hairstyle the prettiest in the world?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠBut for me, she's prettier with bangs
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.