Apr 26, 2018

Lovelyz Comes Back with 'That Day' to Positive Reviews




[+112 | -29] The song 'That Day' is so goodㅠㅠLet's go get a 1st place on public network this time!!

[+85 | -24] I'm always supporting you

[+84 | -24] The chorus part is so good ㅠㅠ Let's get #1!!

[+71 | -22] That Day!!!

[+36 | -19] Woollim is also really good at picking songs. Lovelyz is overflowing with masterpiece songs. Please, I hope they become hugely popular

[+15 | -10] The chorus is awesome...

[+9 | -4] This song is awesome, really ㅠ I ended up continuously listening to it...

[+7 | -1] Let's hit it big, Queenvelyzㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+7 | -1] The song is so nice. I love you, Lovelyz!!!!!!!!





[+68 | -1] The color of the MV is so pretty ㅎㅎ

[+60 | -2] It's kinda like a cute book reportㅋㅋ I enjoyed it

[+56 | -3] The song and the MV are good, and the members are always pretty and nice

[+52 | -2] Lovelyz's song is good, their MV is also good ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+49 | -2] The color of the MV is really pretty

[+10 | -1] SWEETUNE's 'That Day'..After the sadness of breakup flies away...Lovelyz's unique vibe is not always happy, (but) I feel the lyricism...I think the highlight of this title song is reversed pure, refreshing feeling after the anger that stems from the strong emotion about the breakup that is expressed for a bit...I also support the existing Lovelyz fans

[+10 | -1] The color of the MV is crazy...Awesome...

[+10 | -3] As expected, the quality of all the songs in their album are excellent compared to other female idols

[+9 | -1] The color is really nice

[+9 | -1] Really pretty♥♥this MV too





[+33 | -0] I have a hunch that 'That Day' will hit big!!With that being said, I hope it'll become popular

[+27 | -0] I'm downloading while listening to it. I like it

[+24 | -0] Lovelyz 'That Day', let's hit daebak!!!

[+19 | -0] All the b-sides in the album are really good!!!

[+18 | -0] The best♥♥♥♥♥



1. Ah ㅠㅠ So pretty, and the song is good too

2. The song is really my type

3. The MV is very pretty!
∟ But, why do I feel like it doesn't sync? (The audio and the video)ㅠㅠ

4. ㅜㅜRefreshing, pretty

5. The song is good, but it's so sad ㅠㅠㅠ

6. Really prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠ The song is so goodㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm excited because I found a song to listen toㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Lovelyz whose music I trust to listen to

8. Aren't our kids so pretty?ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

9. The song is so goodㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. It's constantly on repeat @-@ It's so good




[+397 | -5] Seriously, the color of their MV, their vocal colors, the song, there's no miss, everything is perfectㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope they'll really be successful this time.
∟ [+34 | -1] Perfect~~
∟ [+32 | -1] Yes yes yes, each of them shows. The song this time is the best!!!♥♥♥
∟ [+14 | -1] I'm not a fan of these girls but their album is awesome ㅋㅋ They have a good song (so) they need to win #1 ㅋㅋ I'm sure of the narrative. They picked a good song

[+315 | -10] Ah, seriously ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠIt's so good. Let's definitely get 1st place this time ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

[+293 | -4] 'That Day', let's be successful ㅠㅜㅠ

[+272 | -3] It's really goodㅠㅠㅠ Lovelyz, fighting!!

[+245 | -3] Lovelyz, let's hit it big ㅠㅠㅠ 'That Day', let's be successful!!!♡♡♡

[+225 | -4] It's so nice ㅠㅠ

[+222 | -4] The song is really goodㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ As expected, Lovelyz whose music I trust to listen toㅠㅠㅜ

[+215 | -5] It's pretty

[+210 | -3] As expected, this song is so good too. Lovelyz, fighting!

[+206 | -3] Lovelyz, fighting!!!!

[+190 | -3] Whoa, it's crazy this time

[+187 | -5] Babysoul Yoo Jiae Seo Jisoo Lee Mijoo Kei JIN Ryu Sujeong Jeong Yein, 8 goddesses. They have the potential to be popular starting from 'Twinkle' with a concept like 'Now, We' to their good looks that finally hit their peaksㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠLovelyz, let's hit it big. 'That Day', let's become popular

[+185 | -5] Lovelyz, fighting~!

[+180 | -4] I like it

[+177 | -3] Maseong's girl group Lovelyz, the game that Lovelyz endorses comes out in 2 days

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.