Apr 18, 2018

Fans React To: '그날의 너/The Day's You' MV Teaser




[OSEN, via Naver Entertainment] 'Comeback on the 23rd' Lovelyz, title song is 'The day's you'..A gripping teaser in just 20 seconds



[+50 | -2] So pretty~ I'm anticipating a good songㅎㅎ

[+49 | -2] I'm cheering for you!!

[+46 | -2] The color of the MV teaser is refreshing

[+42 | -2] I'm also anticipating this album!! The teaser is very pretty.

[+34 | -2] Let's go with the Lovelyz x Sweetune combination!!!

[+15 | -1] The members and the color of the MV are very pretty. Lovelyz, let's hit daebak

[+15 | -1] I'm anticipating, anticipating

[+13 | -1] After watching the teaser, this song feels like it's going to be good as well!!

[+13 | -1] Let's get 1st place on national TV this time! I'll support you!!

[+11 | -1] The color of the MV is so pretty



[TV Report, via Naver Entertainment] The cute, pure, and fresh Lovelyz 'The day's you'



[+25 | -0] The kids are so pretty, so I think I'll be healed just by watching this~

[+23 | -0] It's fresh

[+22 | -0] Let's goo, Lovelyz~~

[+22 | -1] I'm really anticipating this album. I hope time will pass by quickly~~~

[+21 | -0] Lovelyz, let's hit daebak with this album too!! Fighting♡

[+7 | -0] The teaser *shivers* The aura is so good

[+7 | -0] Lovelyz, fighting. The tracklist is going to be released this midnight!

[+5 | -0] Anticipating, anticipating♡♡♡♡

[+5 | -0] Lovelyz, I love you~♡

[+5 | -1] I'll always support you..





[+22 | -1] It's so good, though?♡

[+19 | -0] Woollim-ah, are you going to leave this good song alone?? Let's promote it. Please

[+17 | -0] Even if I haven't listened to it, it's a God-God-masterpiece song~

[+16 | -0] I like Lovelyz's songs. I wish for them to become big.

[+13 | -0] Let's get #1~~~♡




[+49 | -0] It somehow has the vibe of something that will hit it big?

[+40 | -2] I hope this album, the song will become a healing song for Lovelyz, Lovelinus, and everyone. Fighting, Lovelyz

[+40 | -3] Lovelyz, please heal me♥ The day's you !! The day's Lovelyz

[+34 | -1] Daebak~ Lee Soojung, Yoo Jiae, Seo Jisoo, Lee Mijoo, Kim Jiyeon, Park Myungeun, Ryu Sujeong, Jeong Yein, Lovelyz fighting❤️

[+24 | -1] I want to have Lovelyz~^^




[+159 | -6] Waaㅠㅠㅠ It's already good

[+144 | -4] Let's hit daebak, Lovelyz!!!

[+136 | -4] They're fresh, so they're pretty. I like it

[+134 | -5] I already think the song will be goodㅠㅠ

[+124 | -5] Lovelyz, fighting!!

[+121 | -4] It's fresh♥♥

[+119 | -4] They're refreshing, so they're pretty. I like iit

[+119 | -4] Lovelyz, let's hit it big with this album!!!

[+114 | -4] There's not much time left before the 23rdㅠㅠ

[+113 | -4] Pretty!!!!!!!!

[+86 | -5] A refreshing feeling!!

[+77 | -4] Lovelyz is great

[+76 | -5] I'm really looking forward to this promotion. In no time, it'll be 5 years after our members have debuted. Let's set the best record this time!!! Lovelyz8, fighting!!!

[+73 | -4] I want to see it quickly. I'm really looking forward to it.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.