Apr 30, 2018

Lovelyz Makes a Healing Comeback Stage on M COUNTDOWN


[Ilgan Sports, via Naver Entertainment] 'MCD' Lovelyz, transformation into healing fairies 'That Day'



[+79 | -3] Lovelyz's song 'That Day' is so good~

[+23 | -1] Love you♥♥♥♥

[+11 | -0] I'm being healed. Thank you, thank you. I enjoy listening to Melon STAR DJ too

[+8 | -0] Lovelyz, congratulations on your comeback❤️‼️

[+6 | -0] Lovelyz, let's really be successful!!! Everyone, please, please listen to Lovelyz a lot, love them, and take care of them... I ask of you really, really earnestly...(_ _)

[+5 | -0] Lovelyz's songs are very easy to listen to..

[+3 | -0] Woollim really nails the outfit. Lovelyz are so pretty. Let's be successful

[+3 | -0] From the tip of my nose, hwa!♥ From my mouth, hoo!♥

[+2 | -0] I'm satisfied..I'll always support you~~





[+70 | -5] Singing ability.Performance..Perfect..As expected of Livelyz~~

[+21 | -1] I enjoyed today's stage. I hope you can keep doing good stages

[+14 | -0] As expected, it's even better when I see the stage ㅎㅎ Fighting for tomorrow's Mubank~~♡

[+11 | -0] Freaking pretty♥♥♥♥

[+9 | -0] Today's first music show stage was really good~ I couldn't ask for more than for you not to get hurt and to be healthy until the end of the promotional cycle!! I love you, my Lovesunies~~♡


[Instiz] [MCD180426] Lovelyz - That Day

1. They're so fresh ㅠㅠ

2. Pretty, prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ The more I listen to it, it fits the weather (more). It's really nice to listen to it these daysㅠ

3. They're the prettiestㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Yein is so pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Sujeongie, Yeinnie, why are you this pretty ㅠㅠ

6. Ah, seriously, the song is really my styleㅠㅠ

7. Um.. Lovelyz are very pretty and good, but why do I feel that this song is kind of unfortunate? It doesn't feel like it exposes that SWEETUNE charm...But it doesn't expose Lovelyz's charm either.. How should I put it..Just....um... it feels like a b-side? It's Lovelyz that I really like, so..

8. The song is good and it's the best ㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's a little unfortunate that it's a song without any bridge ㅠㅠㅠ

9. The lyrics are so nice. At first it looked weak as a title, but the more I listen to it, my heart is full of emotions. The song is the best. Everyone is pretty

10. Whoa, the song is really goodㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

11. The song and the choreo are good, and the kids are pretty too ㅠㅠㅠ

12. Seo Jisoo is so pretty, she's like a goddessㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠNo, she is a goddessㅠㅠㅠㅠHow can she be that pretty?ㅠㅠㅠThe song is nice too

13. Whoa, this is awesome. Everyone is so pretty


[Naver TV] 'Revealed for the first time' Healing fairies 'Lovelyz's 'Watercolor' stage'



[+487 | -5] Lovelyz's ballads are all niceㅠㅠ
∟ [+51 | -0] The lyrics are very pretty. It feels like pastel (colors)

[+450 | -8] Lovelyz are so pretty ♥

[+380 | -5] QUEENS (T/N: already in English)

[+367 | -5] The song is so good. Lovelyz are so pretty as well❤❤❤

[+362 | -6] Please perform 'Bizarre' too next time!! The choreo is so cuteㅠㅠㅠ

[+342 | -5] Pretty, and the song is good too ㅠㅠㅠ Let's be successful ! Lovelyz ♡

[+331 | -5] Unnies are so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+319 | -4] Good (T/N: already in English)

[+312 | -4] Lovelyz who is like watercolor, work hard for this promotion too!! Cheer up and have fun~!!

[+306 | -5] Love you♡

[+260 | -4] The song 'Watercolor' is so prettyㅠㅠ

[+255 | -5] I hope (the song) will quickly rise in ranking with the first stage ♡

[+252 | -5] The song 'Watercolor' is very nice ㅜㅜ It's a good day, even if it's raining... Lovelyz is the best ♡

[+244 | -4] I'm always supporting you

[+225 | -4] The song is so good, right


[Naver TV] 'Revealed for the first time' A new healing song 'Lovelyz's 'That Day' stage



[+1,613 | -67] The song is really nice ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Their ranking on music sites went up with the first stage so I hope they'll win 1st place on a public network ㅠㅠㅠㅠ If you press like on the video, the ranking will rise and it's promoted even better, so please press like and stream. For people who don't have the pass, between 1theK and Woollim MV, please mainly stream on 1theK. I'll always only look at Lovely forever♥
∟ [+150 | -6] Lovelyz, congratulations on your first comeback in 2018 with 'That Day'! The song is so good^^ Let's goo win 3 times in a row after 'Now, We' and 'Twinkle'!❤❤❤ Fighting^^
∟ [+123 | -5] From the tip of my nose, hwa ! From my mouth, hoo! So awesome ♡
∟ [+111 | -4] It's so cute (when) the paper flowers fly with "Hoo"ㅋ

[+1,103 | -47] Lovelyz, today's comeback stage was really pretty!! Thank you always, and I love you❤
∟ [+60 | -4] When Jisoo does "Hoo", she's freaking cute

[+1,004 | -40] Lovelyz, this song is so good!! Let's hit it big ♥

[+1,000 | -36] From the tip of my nose, hwa! From my mouth, hoo!

[+878 | -38] Lovelyz's song is good ㅎ I've fallen into Lovelyz's charms. Lovelyz, please cheer up for your comeback promotion!
∟ [+72 | -3] I've come here after a long time. Lovelyz's song is legendary good and I've fallen into Lovelyz's charms. Fighting for your comeback promotion, Lovelyz. Lovelinus too, fighting

[+766 | -32] From the tip of my nose, hwa ~ From my mouth, hoo~

[+755 | -38] I love you!

[+700 | -33] I'm always supporting you

[+686 | -32] Lovelyz's song 'That Day' is so good~

[+658 | -31] Lovelyz, let's hit it big!!!!❤️

[+558 | -30] The song and the choreo are good, and the visuals are crazy. Triple perfection!

[+527 | -28] Lovelyz song is good. I've fallen into Lovelyz's charms. Fighting for your comeback promotion, Lovelyz! Lovelinus, fighting

[+520 | -30] The song is really niceㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+515 | -26] Lovelyz, the song this time is so niceㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Congratulations on your comeback, Lovelyz

[+491 | -25] Lovelyz are so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ❣❣❣
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.