Apr 26, 2018

Pann Users Are Loving Lovelyz's 'That Day'

I thought 'That Day' was just a heart fluttering song because of the bright vibe, but it was a breakup song???
But it's freaking good. Listen to it. It feels like there are fireworks going off in your ear

[Pann] Lovelyz's song is freaking shocking



[+127 | -13] The diction of these girls are so good, so I think it's even better

[+106 | -39] I felt this while listening to this with other singer's song; there's no other group whose song division is as clear as them. Each of their vocal colors really stands out, so we know which part is whose. I don't think there's any group like that other than these girlsㅋㅋㅋ

[+94 | -7] I think Lovelyz's song is good ㅜㅜ It would be nice if they could come out with a hit ㅜㅜ

[+42 | -0] When I see Lovelyz until now... I think that they never adjust the time (to comeback). Their songs are all above average or (just) masterpieces... I hope this will hit big once more like 'Ah-Choo'

[+36 | -1] Lovelyz's lyrics are sad but the melody is cheerful (and) I think they match. Among the b-sides, I really like 'Goodbye Chapter 1' and 'Emotion' and their song is so good this time too. It's an earworm

[+29 | -0] Actually, the chord is really outstanding as well. I feel like, "So if we hear an acapella version, the ensemble of 8 people would sound like this."

[+28 | -2] Thank you! The picture is of Jisoo who's exploding with beauty


[+27 | -1] This is a song (about) getting over a breakup and now they're happy again, like, "They were in a state of mental breakdown after a breakup but some time has passed now, so it was just a good memory!"

[+24 | -0] Thank you for listening to it ㅠㅠㅠ Lovelyz, let's be popular ㅠㅠ


[+24 | -0] Woollim does this kind of thing well. Listen to Infinite's 'Nothing's Over' or 'Cover Girl'... It's bubbly, but it's brutally obsessive...

[+22 | -0] These girls really have no bad song, so ㅠㅠ Seriously, only when Lovelyz comes back, I (scroll) to the bottom of the chart and play (their song). All their songs are masterpieces.. I'm a fan of another group and I can give you proof, and they're the group that I really want to be more successful ㅠㅠ They're pretty and their skills are good.. Please rise more ㅠㅠ This song is so good, I'm listening to it right now. Lovelyz's songs always make me choke up? kind of.. I teared up during 'Twinkle' too. I'm listening to the song and this time too, I was freaking moved ㅋㅋ I look up their performance videos every day too. If it's up to this point, I'm about to just become a fan.. Hit big, please

[+20 | -0] I'm a Buddy, but Jeong Yein is really pretty and the song is good too. 'Watercolor' is great

[+19 | -0] I watched the MV and the song is good. I hope this song will do well

[+15 | -0] It's freaking good. It's honestly the best this time

[+15 | -0] It's a SWEETUNE song, so there's that Infinite style there, but at the same time, Lovelyz's calm and melancholic style is also incorporated well in the intro
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.