Apr 11, 2018

Fans React To: Mijoo and Yein's 'Healing' Concept Teasers 1




[+45 | -2] They're just goddesses

[+38 | -2] They're freaking pretty

[+32 | -1] Lovelyz, fighting

[+29 | -1] Pretty.

[+28 | -0] GodGoran is the truth

[+6 | -1] Why are they so pretty *shivers*

[+4 | -0] Let's hit daebak

[+4 | -0] Lovelyz's Mijoo is really sexy

[+4 | -0] The beauty of a goddess!

[+4 | -1] Jeong Yein, GoranGoran





[+25 | -0] Lovelyz who are even prettier because they're kind

[+24 | -0] Mijoo and Yein are so pretty♥

[+23 | -0] The kids are so pretty. I'm anticipating this promotion too!

[+22 | -0] They're goddesses, goddesses

[+11 | -0] Yein-ah♥♥

[+10 | -0] Goddesses are here❤

[+8 | -0] Yeinnie looks younger than she was in the previous promotion.

[+5 | -0] Prettyㅜㅜ

[+5 | -0] Because of the pure (makeup) base, it's an elegant healing of light pink





[+20 | -1] Lovelyz, fighting

[+20 | -1] Lovely Lovelyz Mijoo, Yein ♥

[+17 | -1] I'm looking forward to it! I hope the song will hit it big!!

[+17 | -1] I've waited so longㅠㅠ

[+15 | -1] I'm anticipating the comeback! I hope the 6 PM of the 23rd will come fast

[+6 | -0] Mijoo and Yein are pretty ㅎㅎ ♡♡♡♡

[+5 | -0] More than the title of 'idols', I want Lovelyz to be given the 'artist' title instead. Lovelyz whose music I trust to listen to.

[+5 | -2] (The comeback falls) on my midterms. I can't fangirl when they comeback..ㅠYou're getting prettier, unnies.

[+3 | -0] Who are they why are they so pretty like this *shivers*

[+2 | -1] Lovelyz, fighting







[+15 | -0] Ugh waa Goranie~♡

[+13 | -0] Whoa, pretty ^^

[+12 | -0] Mijoo looks like an actress~ Her vibe, her expression, they crush you

[+11 | -0] They're dreamy

[+4 | -0] I'm looking forward to 'Healing'^^

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.