Apr 13, 2018

Fans React To: Babysoul and Jisoo's 'Healing' Concept Teasers 1



[+47 | -1] Lovelyz, fighting~~~!!!

[+45 | -1] 10 days left!!

[+36 | -1] Please quickly reveal the MV teaser

[+33 | -2] Lovelyz, fighting

[+13 | -0] I hope Soul will go back to her C.J.L glory days

[+11 | -1] I have to buy the album. I like Lovedungies!

[+11 | -1] The MV teaser, quicklyㅠㅠㅠ

[+11 | -2] Please give us the teaser ㅠㅠ

[+10 | -1] I'll be anticipating the comeback on the 23rd. Lovelyz, fighting!!!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤




[+23 | -2] Release it quickly~

[+23 | -2] I want to watch the video teaser~~

[+22 | -2] Fighting

[+21 | -2] All 8 comeback photo teasers are out~ All of them are Lov-pretty, Lov-pretty♡

[+17 | -1] Lovelyz is awesome. I like them!!!~





[+20 | -1] I love Soul with bangsㅠㅠㅠㅠ♡

[+18 | -0] I'm waiting for the teasers that will come out soon at noon!!

[+19 | -3] Like it~~

[+16 | -2] Soul with bangs... Black haired Jisoo... Awesome...

[+15 | -1] Give us, give us the MV teaser





[+25 | -7] With Babysoul's bangs, please give her straight or slight wavy hairㅠㅠㅠ She looks younger and it suits her

[+12 | -1] Please use spacing on the title;;

[+14 | -4] They're exploding with delicate beauty

[+14 | -4] Jisoo is pretty~

[+2 | -1] The renewal of Lovelyz





[+16 | -0] Soul with bangs is really pretty!!

[+10 | -0] The bangs are so pretty!!

[+10 | -0] It's been a very long time since BangsSolㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Unnie, I love youㅠㅠㅠ Lovelyz is the best, bestㅜㅜ♥♥♥♥

[+8 | -1] I'm anticipating the rest of Soul and Jisoo's photos. Please quickly show us the teaser too^^♥

[+6 | -0] I saw today's noon teasers. When I see Jisoo getting immersed in creating the picture, she has the feel of a cool actor. Soul with her bangs down is like turning back time to her baby-face in her early days~
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.