Apr 13, 2018

Fans React To: Jiae and JIN's 'Healing' Concept Teasers 1




[+93 | -7] Lovelyz 'Healing' comeback on the 23rd!!! The reporter-nim did so well in gathering Lovelyz's photos♥♥♥

[+84 | -6] It feels like a healing just looking at it^^Lovelyz Forever♡♡

[+84 | -9] Lovelyz is coming to heal you ~~~~^^

[+79 | -7] I'm anticipatingㅠㅠ

[+78 | -7] I love Lovelyz!!!!!

[+24 | -2] I'm looking forward so much to Lovelyz's comeback!♥♥♥ There's only Soul and Jisoo left. Are they releasing the MV teaser now?

[+24 | -1] I'm anticipating the April comeback!

[+23 | -2] Kya Lovelyz are characters in fairy tales

[+21 | -1] I'll always support you

[+20 | -1] It's pinky





[+56 | -4] Crazy, they're both freaking pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Let's walk on a flower path this comeback
[+50 | -2] Take me *cries*.... \(ToT)/

[+50 | -3] Myungeun-ah, see you at the showcase ㅜㅜ

[+46 | -2] I'm looking forward to Lovelyz's comeback

[+39 | -2] Lovelyz, Jiae, hit daebak!!!

[+8 | -0] Let's only walk on a flower path, Lovelyz

[+8 | -0] My bias, Jiae, fighting!!!

[+7 | -1] Lovelyz, fighting

[+6 | -0] I'm anticipating the comeback!

[+6 | -0] Freaking prettyㅠㅠ



[10Asia, via Naver Entertainment] Lovelyz JIN-Jiae, new album 'Heal' individual teasers revealed 'Rising beauty'



[+26 | -0] There's not much time left before Lovelyz's comeback. I hope they'll come back with a good song .♡

[+21 | -0] ♥♥♥

[+20 | -0] Very pretty ♥♥

[+21 | -2] Beautiful..pretty..

[+18 | -0] Jiae-nim is very pretty

[+9 | -0] Now, when the remaining photo teasers are revealed, is it teaser (next)!? ㅠㅜ Pleaseㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+9 | -0] Lovelyz, thank you always ♡♡

[+8 | -0] Jiae is really...so pretty, and JIN as well!! All the songs in the last album were masterpieces ㅠㅜ!! I'm excited for this album!!

[+7 | -0] Myungeunnie is at her peak these days~♡

[+5 | -0] I'll be waiting






[+63 | -2] Are their visuals real life?

[+56 | -2] Freaking pretty visuals

[+52 | -2] This has the feel that it'll be great

[+51 | -2] I'm really looking forward to Lovelyz this time

[+50 | -2] So pretty

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.