May 1, 2017

Netizens React To: MV Teaser



[+139 | -2] I really anticipate it that I can't sleep. 'Now, We' that flutters my heart, let's hit big, Lovelyz♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

[+131 | -3] I was feeling hot but the song sounds fresh so I feel good!

[+129 | -2] Lovelyz is coming back tomorrow on May 2nd at 6 PM with their repackaged 2nd album 'Now, We'. Please give them a lot of interest!

[+119 | -2] I always anticipate Lovelyzㅎㅎ

[+115 | -2] Lovelyz whose music I always trust in!

[+44 | -2] The melody is really good and the atmosphere of the teaser is so nice too ㅎㅎ I'm anticipating!!!

[+42 | -2] It's a fresh music that exactly! fits the season recently

[+41 | -2] I'm really anticipating tomorrow !

[+40 | -2] My heart is fluttering because it's refreshing~♡♡

[+38 | -2] This song and MV is so fresh




[+83 | -0] I'm really anticipating Lovelyz's May 2nd repackaged album 'Now, We' promotion~♡♡

[+68 | -0] I'm a fan of other group but I hope Lovelyz will win 1st place this time!! I support you!!

[+66 | -0] I definitely want them to get 1st place. Girls, let's have fun. Thank you always, Lovelyz♥♥

[+65 | -0] From an Inspirit, I honestly wish for Lovelyz's new album to do well, please ..Twice is coming, so I'm worried sigh

[+57 | -0] Lovelyz 'Now, We' fighting!!!!!




[+39 | -0] Whoa seriously, so pretty. I'm really anticipating it

[+38 | -0] Lovelyz is our treasure♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

[+36 | -0] It's a comeback on my birthday. It's a present that makes me feel better more than anythingㅎ

[+34 | -0] It is real

[+33 | -0] Pretty




[+60 | -8] I hope they'll win 1st place....

[+59 | -5] I'm really excited!!!

[+54 | -6] Keu...Looks like a song with a different color than Destiny and WoW! will be released so I'm really looking forward to itㅎㅎ

[+53 | -5] It's a refreshing teaserㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm anticipating. Fighting

[+40 | -4] Honestly, it looks like the song will be so good



1. Euaaaang so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's like a summer vibe. I'm really anticipating this

2. This is greatㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI'm happyㅠㅠ

3. No, what do I do when they're this prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Daebakㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Woollim finally found their sense of seasonsㅜㅜㅜㅜ The kids are so prettyㅜㅜㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜ
∟ Ah so pretty. Let's win 1st placeㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

5. The vibe is like a mixture of Hi~+Ah-Choo! It seems like the lead male is an unrevealed Woollim Boys member!

6. Oooh the feeling is goodㅜㅜ

7. They were always good but this time they're good too ㅠㅠ

8. Ah heol I want to quickly listen to it ㅠㅠ

9. The feeling this time is really goodㅠ

10. Whoa Lee Mijoo is really pretty...
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.