May 27, 2017

The Princess Who Is Still Waiting for Her Prince Charming


(Kei: Just! Really.. the typical...
♡Kei's dream♡
1. At a fancy party
2. Have a great glass of wine
3. Eye contact
Even in the crowd! The prince who only falls for Kei!
As soon as Kei! sees him too! "Oh, my prince♡")


(Kei: A prince on a white horse comes through the door?)

Her expression looks happy even just imagining it


(Yein: I don't think there is such a thing as a prince on a white horse.
There's no such thing as a prince on a white horse!)

The maknae's first fact attack


(Baby Soul: Kei is 22 years old but she hasn't dated even once...
I think there's a problem in her life.)

The leader's brutal second fact attack


(Kei who has unintentionally built up a wall between her and the opposite sex
I couldn't date... I didn't even get any confession...
Princess Kei who waits for her prince♡)

Even so, she's still waiting for him ㅋㅋㅋ

[Instiz] Lovelyz Kei's unrealistic(?) ideal type

1. She's really so lovely... Cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅜㅜㅠㅜ

2. Kei, party room is dangerous(flat)

3. Aw, cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. 'I think there's a problem in her life'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Cute Princess Kei~~ Don't party late at night! It's the time to go to dreamland~~~~

6. Brutally honestㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Ah, she's seriously so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅜ

8. She's so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋJyeoni is so pure...

9. There's no such thing as a prince on a white horseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The maknae's quick reality checkㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌ

10. Ah, she's really the cutest everㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Freaking reallyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

11. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋCute. I hope Princess Kei will definitely meet her prince

12. If it's a pure person like that, I hope she will meet a person like a prince on a white horse. She looks happy just talking about it, it's so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. I guess Kei is so pretty that people can't confess to her ㅇㅅㅇ...

14. Jiyeon-ah, how will you look for a prince on a white horse...8ㅁ8

15. CuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋShe's like me, I fantasize about that tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

16. Cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But I think Kei can really meet a guy like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

17. She looks cute with her hair tied like that

18. What to do ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ She's so lovely, seriously... I'm going to ride a horse clippity clop☆☆☆☆♧♧

19. She's 22 years old...She looks young
∟ She's 23 years old now ㅎㅅㅎ

20. She's pretty and looks youthful,,, I hope she meets a good person and have a pretty love,,,

21. Baby Soul is brutally honestㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kei is a princess so I imagine it's possibleㅋㅋㅋㅋ

22. Kei is a princess so it's okay~~~~~

23. Whoa she's really so cuteㅠI attended Inkigayo and saw her. She was such a pretty princess that I remember her the most among the celebrities who appeared at that timeㅠㅠㅠ She will be able to meet her princeㅠㅠㅠWhoa she's so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠ

24. Kei is a princess so of course she has too meet a prince, no???? (๑•̀ㅅ•́)و✧ Of course!! For sure!!!!

25. Kei ㅠㅠㅠ She's so cute, really. Why am I not a man? I could be a cool prince ㅠㅜ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.