May 2, 2017

Pann Reacts To: "Now, We"

Hello! First of all..Lovelyz has come back on May 2nd at 6 PM!
But because there was little promotion for the comeback, the ranking drop by a lot.. We're trying hard to stream too but
we need others' help!
The song's vibe is exactly like Ah-Choo? They're dreamlike!
This is the link to the official MV for [Now, We]


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wMCoQaE0LvQ



This comeback's required gifs!







[Pann] Kids, listen to Lovelyz's [Now, We]!

[+45 | -0] Their love is finally answered...ㅠㅜ Finally, after 2 and a half years...ㅠㅜ I thought it was a dream like the lyrics but it wasn't, it was reality..ㅠㅜ

[+39 | -0] I think it's really good! I keep listening to it......ㅎㅎ

[+36 | -0] The promotion was definitely lacking but the song is good. Everyone, please give it a listen~~~~

[+19 | -0] This song is the best ㅠㅜ Once you listen to it you're gonna keep listening to it

[+18 | -0] I listened to it because Lovelyz's latest song was in Melon's recent songs. The title track, is it "Now, We"? it's greaat. "Aya" is my style too. As expected of Lovelyz whose music I trust in

[+18 | -0] From the beginning of the song it's already so good~ Ttorororong

[+16 | -0] I listened to the song and there's no distinct gloomy feeling. It's a bright and cheerful sound so it's good? I think it fits the season well too

[+14 | -0] Their beauties and the song are great ㅠ

[+13 | -0] Ah-Choo's beginning was weak too, but I wish the ending of Now, We is bright ㅠㅠㅠ

[+9 | -0] This song is good but the ranking ㅠㅠ I hope they can win 1st place
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.