May 28, 2017

Kei Is Just Like Us


She heartily gave her teammate Sujeong a chance to taste it, but


......


No, this kid...... 


ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ For real, she's like me,,,

2. She's so cute I'm gonna die ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Ah she's so cute I'm gonna die ㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠ Keng is older but she's cuteㅠㅠ

4. The gif at the bottom, are they the same person ?
∟ Noㅋㅋㅋ They're Kei and Sujeong♥♥
∟ Thank you ! They look so much alike that I couldn't recognize them !!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Her pupils are shakingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Ah, she's covered in loveliness ㅜㅜ

7. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAh, I understand this ㅠㅠthe feeling ㅠㅠㅠㅠBut she's cuter ㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Cute.... Her expression looks like, "What just happened?"ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. Every time I look at them, these two look alike!

10. ㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI know the feeling, Jiyeon-ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThey're both cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.