May 17, 2017

#LOVELYZ1STWIN!!!!!!!!! Articles Dump


SBS MTV ‘The Show’ live broadcast was held at the SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, at the afternoon of May 16th.

'Lovelyz' members were awarded their 1st win today. The members couldn't conceal their flood of tears as they thanked their fans.



[+2,868 | -260] The song is good. If their song is good then they can become popular. I'm not really a fan but I looked this song up and am listening to it ㅎㅎ Please become more successful~

[+2,111 | -199] It's a day of glory. Finally, 1st place.

[+1,927 | -185] Lovelyz, congratulations on getting 1st place. I'm an Inspirit but because they come from the same company and is doing well, I feel good. Fighting!!

[+1,883 | -185] Whoa...Lovelyz has a lot of hit songs but this is their 1st win...A sincere congratulations.Fighting in the future!!!!

[+1,522 | -154] They have a lot of male fansㅋ

[+658 | -68] Finally, 1st place. Let's walk on a flowery path in the futureㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+630 | -58] I think that it's really precious that they win with a consistent concept that is Lovelyz-like. Fighting in the future!

[+619 | -63] Finally, 1st place. Good job. ㅠㅠㅠㅠEven I'm touched ㅜㅜNow you can get your phones back ㅠㅠ

[+483 | -53] Lovelyz, congratulations on your first win.. Junghwa, congratulations on becoming The Show's MC

[+466 | -49] You've really, really, really suffered, Lovesunies !!! Now is only the beginning of your own flowery path! I hope you'll become Lovelyz who keeps on advancing in the future!

[+383 | -47] Congratulations Lovelyz♥

[+365 | -41] Oh my gosh, it's their 1st win, isn't it?? Congratulations!!!!!!

[+349 | -37] No matter what, today is Lovelyz and Lovelinus' day. I'm so proud of my singers

[+325 | -52] Finally, 1st win ㅠㅠ

[+310 | -42] Congratulations. It was a dignified 1st win after a few years. Congratulations to Lovelinus too ㅎ

[+302 | -36] Lovelyz, congratulations !!! Congrats on winning 1st place, really !!

[+283 | -32] Heol congrats congrats, Lovelyz. I'm in tears. Let's rise more more in the future♡

[+262 | -27] Congratulations Lovelyz

[+250 | -32] Lovelyzㅠㅠㅠ Really congratulations♡♡♡♡ Let's walk on a flowery path♡

[+228 | -31] Congratulations Lovelyz...





[+1,429 | -132] Lovelyz, 1st place!!!!

[+1,155 | -100] Congratulations, Lovelyz

[+1,155 | -104] Finally, 1st placeㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜLovelyz, really really congratulations!!

[+981 | -95] Lovelyz, congratulations!!!

[+907 | -93] I love you, Lovelyz. I'm so happyㅠ♡♡♡♡♡





[+404 | -20] Congratulations, Lovelyz !

[+347 | -20] There's no comment. Congratulations on getting 1st place. It's on a cable show but for groups who have never gotten a 1st place, it seems like this 1st place gives them hope

[+295 | -15] The song is good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+268 | -14] Lovelyz, congratulations on getting 1st place♥♥♥

[+254 | -14] Now, Lovelyz's unrequited love with 1st place ends




[+128 | -4] Lovelyzㅠㅠ Finally, 1st place. Congratulations!!

[+94 | -5] The kids' hearts have gone through hardshipsㅜWah wah congratulations on getting 1st place!!

[+94 | -4] Congratulationsㅠㅜㅜ

[+91 | -4] Congratulations. Let's walk on a flowery path♡

[+87 | -5] Once) I cried as well ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Lovelyz, really, congratulations on your first win ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Now is the beginning. Fighting!!!!




[+131 | -10] Lovelyz, congratulations on getting 1st place❤️❤️❤️❤️

[+103 | -10] I've watched over Lovedungies since their debut but I didn't expect that they would get 1st place at the end of their trilogyㅠㅠ You've suffered so much and let's walk on a Love-only path with Lovelinus. I love you my babies!!!!

[+81 | -7] Lovelyz, finally. Congrats on getting 1st place. Let's walk on a flowery path!!

[+85 | -10] Congratulations on getting 1st placeㅜㅜ

[+71 | -8] Good job. Let's work even harder in the future.. Thank you very much and I love you so much




[+115 | -8] Lovelyz, congratulations on getting 1st place!!!

[+95 | -6] Lovelyz, fighting!!!!!

[+90 | -8] I'm touched and proud~Thank you for becoming Lovelyz, all 8 of you!

[+86 | -10] Lovelyz, you've suffered so much. Really really congratulations on getting 1st place!!!

[+76 | -5] I'm a fan of SNSD since their debut but when I watched Lovelyz winning 1st place today, I was touched too.. Personally, the songs in Lovelyz's album are all good




[+61 | -9] Lovedungies, great job~

[+48 | -7] Lovelyz, congratulations on your first win. Thank you so much for always promoting with good songs! The song this time was really good too. Let's keep being together in the futureㅠㅠDon't cry, my girlsㅠㅠㅠ

[+47 | -8] Lovelyz ~^^~A sincere congratulations on getting 1st place ~^^~?!

[+39 | -6] Lovelyz, congratulations on your first win after 3 years since debut

[+35 | -6] Finally, 1st place ㅋㅋㅋㅋ







1. Lovelyz, really, congratulationsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ You've gone through so much hardshipsㅠㅠ

2. I hope the girl groups standing near them will win too soon ㅠㅠ.. Lovelyz, congratulations! Congratulations to Lovelinus too!

3. Congratulations!!!! I'm not a fan but my heart choked up tooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Congratulationsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I really cry with them ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Now the kids will get their phones backㅜㅜㅜㅜCongratulations on getting 1st placeㅜㅠ

6. The song this time is really the best and I thought it would win 1st place. Finally...! I hope you'll keep walking on a 1st place path..!

7. Really, finally...ㅜㅜ The song is good and everyone is so pretty. There were a lot of incidents ....ㅜㅜLet's walk on a flowery path now...!

8. This is a song that I listen to everyday recently

9. Heol Lovelyz has never won 1st place before. That's shocking ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Congratulations, really

10. Congratulations!! I almost cried watching themㅠㅠ

11. I knew it was my girls ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
∟ Thank you so much to fans of other groups who voted for and congratulated Lovelyz ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Lovelyz, congratulations on getting 1st place ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ♥

12. Heol I was wondering what happened because Lovelyz was 1st on search result. So they won 1st placeㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠCongratulations!! The song is so goodㅠㅠㅠ

13. KidsssㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI cried too when I watched the live broadcastㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠMyungeunieㅠWhen she was talking between her tears and cried once moreㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI kept crying even when it was overㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠLovelyz, I love youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

14. Finally!
∟ Lovelyz's songs, from the title track to the b-sides, everything is really a masterpiece. They're a group that urgently needs a reappraisal

15. Seriously, Woollim picked a good song.. Even though they can't workㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Good job, kids♥♥♥♥

16. Heol...? They're in their second year.. Time goes very fast

17. Congratulations! Let's keep being on a roll!!

18. Whoa seriously, no, I'm really trembling. Good job, kids. Seriously, let's really walk on a flowery path nowㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

19. BabiesㅠㅠㅠSeriously, congratulations. As someone who has been with you since pre-debut, I'm so happy♡

20. Seriously, Lovelyz really deserves it!! They received it really lateㅠㅠReally congratulations on getting 1st placeㅠㅠ

21. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI'm a fan of other group but as a group that I always cheer on, I cried with them when I watched the broadcastㅠㅠㅠ Congratulations♥

22. Congratulationsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The song is good so I definitely listen to it everyday

23. Girls, great job. Only see and hear good things, don't get hurt. You've done so well until now so don't feel pressured. Your fans will always be supporting you. I love you. Let's walk on a flowery path♥

24. Congratulations on getting 1st place, the really pretty LovelyzㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠCongratulations to the fans tooㅠㅠ

25. Let's win 1st place on public networksㅠㅜㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅜ Good job, babies ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

26. Oh, congratulations! I've watched them since the start and finally, 1st place! Congratulations to the fans too

27. Lovelyz, really, congratulations!!! Their songs and the choreography are always good so I really hoped they would win 1st place and it finally happenedㅠㅠㅠI hope they'll do even better in the future!!

28. Our Lovedungiesㅠㅠ Ah, really really, congratulations!! Let's go on a roll even more in the future♥ I love you, Lovelyz♥

29. Lovedungies, congratulations on getting 1st placeㅜㅜㅜ

30. Really really congratulations on getting 1st placeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm so happy because you girls got 1st placeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ They always work hard and it finally bears a pretty fruit (it finally paid off) so I'm really happy that I almost criedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ




[+1,583 | -92] I hope they will be the Lovelyz that only walks on a flowery path in the future!!
∟ [+131 | -5] The encore song is without MR..... The chorus as well.... Is their live real...
∟ [+86 | -5] You've gone through hardships. . Especially Seo Jisoo, she suffered so much
∟ [+81 | -3] Sujeongie cried like crazy. My heart really hurts ㅠ.ㅠ Lovelyz, congratulations! #1 singer
∟ [+68 | -4] Myungeun-ah ㅠㅠ
∟ [+54 | -2] Everyone has really sufferedㅜㅜ Now, let's keep being happy and have good days only. I love you❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

[+1,320 | -72] Congratulations on your first win after 917 daysㅜㅜ Let's walk on a flowery path in the future. Don't forget that Lovelinus will always be by your sideㅜㅜ Congratulations♡♡

[+1,248 | 75] Lovelyz, congratulations on getting 1st place!! Lovesunies, let's only walk on a flowery path now❤️

[+1,194 | -53] It just doesn't hit me, to be honest ! ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+,1035 | -52] Lovelyz, congratulations on getting 1st place! When your name was called as the 1st place winner, everyone was surprised and comforted each other while being close to tears. I can't guess how much hardships that they have had, but great job. Because you won with a song about a reciprocated love, you will walk on a flowery path from now on! Congratulations♥

[+885 | -49] Congratulations, Lovelyz. Let's only walk on a flowery path now

[+843 | -53] Lovelyz, fighting!!Let's aim for public network too!!!

[+765 | -38] Congratulations to winning 1st place

[+735 | -40] Lovelyz!! It was an eventful hardship, but you're growing one by one so it's really good. Let's keep doing well in the future!!

[+685 | -38] Congratulations. I hope you'll only walk on a flowery path

[+515 | -21] I was moved when I watched them crying after getting 1st place ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I will keep supporting them in the future. Let's work hard in getting 1st place for the rest of the promo!!

[+474 | -18] Watching this makes me sad ㅠㅠ Lovelyz, fighting! Only better days remain in the future

[+443 | -19] Congratulations, Lovelyz♡♡ Let's walk on a flowery path!!

[+431 | -18] A sincere congratulations to Lovelyz for their 1st place!!

[+397 | -17] Congrats congrats~~
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.