Feb 9, 2019

Girls Can't Decide Who Lovelyz's Top Visual Is


Who is Lovelyz's best visual member?



Seo Jisoo



Lee Mijoo



Jeong Yein

Jisoo / Mijoo / Yein

The opinions are intensely divided especially among these 3 people


1. Just kill me. All of them are pretty, how can I choose?

2. All three of them are very, very beautiful, but my type is Mijoo-nim. Sob sob she's such a goddess

3. Mijoo, Jiae. Ah, but, all 8 of them are visuals, everyone ㅠㅁㅠ GoddessLyzㅜㅜㅜㅜ

4. But, reallyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ All of them are pretty, so it's different according to the image you like..... In reality, my type is Jeong Yein!!!! My friend's type is Lee Mijoo!!!! My other friend's type is Seo Jisoo!!!!

5. Seriously, all 8 of them are pretty, but for me, Ryu Sujeong ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Yoo Jiae for me!!!!!
∟ Of course, the three in the article are pretty too ㅠㅠ

7. Lovelyz are all visuals... I can't choose just one

8. Mijoo!!!!!!!!Unnie likes you so much!!!!!

9. Personally, I think the standard beauty is Mijoo

10. For me, Yein-ssi is really, really, really pretty ㅠㅠㅠ Wherever the camera captures her on stage, she's so pretty ㅜㅜ

11. Seo Jisoo, no questions asked

12. No, for real, whoa... I like double eyelids, but.. Jisoo-ssi is so pretty

13. Seriously, Mijoo is like a person who was born to be an idol... She has a lot of talents. Anyway, for me it's Jiae and Mijoo!

14. Personally, I think Jisoo and Jiae are the prettiest!! But all of them are really pretty..

15. Honestly, I think the visual identity(?) of Lovelyz is Yoo Jiae........

16. Whoa, Yein is so pretty

17. Mijoo...! But my type is Jjakddu...! But Lovelyz members are all really pretty...! Jiae is also pretty...

18. [Jisoo] has monolids but her eyes are that bigㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

19. Every day is different. Yesterday it was Jisoo, today is Mijoo, tomorrow is Yein. What should I do?

20. Jisoo ㅠ..I've fallen for Jisoo's beauty so I save a lot of her pictures too

21. For me, Jisoo, Yein, I really can't pick them apart. Even when I'm looking at the pictures now, I get puzzled

22. Everyone is a goddess but for me, Jisoo is the best

23. I thought Yoo Jiae was the visual member in their early debut days.. These days, Ryu Sujeong is really so pretty.. I think Lovelyz's visual members are different according to time and taste??

24. Jisoo for me! Putting all female idols together ((subjectively)) I think she's so, so, so pretty as if she's bewitching people... If male idols have Xiumin, female idols have Jisoo... She's seriously so charming... Cute and pretty...

25. Jisoo...No, Mijoo...Yein...No, Kei...No, Sujeongie.. No, Jiae..I don't know

26. Seo Jisoo,,,, I don't really know much about celebrities but I know Seo Jisoo. She's so my style ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

27. MiJisoo...Yeinnie....Woollim, please push these three

28. The standard beauty and the fan atrractors,,, I don't know, they're all pretty. I find them heart-fluttering^^ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

29. Lee Mijoo. When I saw her in real life, she stood out the most and she's my style

30. Lovelyz are all pretty, but my type is Mijoo.... Unnie, I love youㅜㅜ Her proportions are no joke and it's obvious that she's prettyㅜㅜㅜ

31. Seriously, I think they're all luxuriously pretty. But personally, Ryu Sujeong hits her peak these days..She fits her styling since 'That Day'

32. Mijoo-ya....I love you............ You're my favorite among all female idols ㅠㅠ.. I've liked you since pre-debut.........Mijoo-ya......

33. Until now, I thought Kei was the visual member. She wasn't..?

34. Why isn't Yoo Jiae hereㅠㅜㅠㅠ Seriously, if you see Lovelyz in real life, you can't look at anyone else but Yoo Jiae

35. I saw them in real life and Jeong Yein-nim was really so, so, so gorgeousㅠㅠ

36. I still can't forget Mijoo's graduation photo...Goddess Mijooㅠㅠㅠㅠ

37. I think Jisoo is the most visual member. I think she's the top among female idols.. There's no idol with her aura ㅠㅠ But Lovelyz's other members are so, so, so pretty too.. I hope they'll become more and more popular... 

38. Kei-nim for me ㅠㅠ I especially love her lovely aura

39. Jisoo! She doesn't have double eyelids but her eyes are big and I think she's really pretty..

40. All three of them have different charms so I couldn't choose.. Their images are so different...

41. Jisoo for me. Personally, I think she's the prettiest among all the female idols with monolids that I know ofㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜ

42. For me, I think BabSol-nim is really pretty. Jumping into her dimples..

43. Heol, until now, I thought Lovelyz's visual was Kei...

44. Lovelyz's visual is honestly a revolving door.. These days, Jisoo and Myungeunie are that prettyㅠ

45. Standard beauty:Lee Mijoo
Idol beauty:Yoo Jiae, Jeong Yein
Fan attractor face:Ryu Sujeong

46. Jiae is so pretty. Ryu Sujeong's face is cute but her body is seriously a goal ㅠㅠ

47. Super Ultra Celebrity Lee Mijoo

48. Monolids visual - Jisoo / Double eyelids visual - Mijoo

49. Lovedungies are all so prettyㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I'm always happy whenever I look at their Instagram picturesㅋㅋㅋ

50. I passed by their open fansign by chance and I couldn't see anything else but Mijoo-nim,,,,Seriously, Mijoo-nim's face is the best. She's the best in real lifeㅠ

51. I saw them during a joint pre-recording recently and Yein-nim was so, so pretty ㅠㅠ

52. They gathered pretty kids and debuted them so I can't choose,, ╮(•́ω•̀)╭Lovelyz are the prettiest,,

53. The very amazing this is that this kid of post is definitely a face assessment. I'm speechlessㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is the standard for celebrities different? Hm

54. Whoa, all of them are so prettyㅜㅜㅜ Um, for me, I like the second person the most!

55. Personally, Yeinie....I've never seen anyone that pretty with monolids. She's so prettyㅠㅜㅜㅜㄴ

56. If you really only look at the visual, it's Jisoo
∟ But for me, before all the members were revealed, I thought Yoo Jiae would be the one they would push the most in their early debut days

57. Jiddu for me.... I saw her up close in real life and she was so pretty that I was surprised and went, "Heok!" and stopped...ㅠㅠ♡

58. My personal pick is Jisoo
∟ Jisoo has to keep her blonde hair. It really makes her look like a Sika deer... I became her fan after watching 'Twinkle'... ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ

59. Can't all three of them be the visual,,,

60. Ji soo ya!!!!!! Seo Ji Soo!!!!!! Jisoo is so pretty!!!!!!!! The whole world will want you. How can she be this pretty? I have bad eyesight, so I use contact lens for a month, but I think I'll fare without them anymore. That's because when I look at Jisoo's face, my eyes are opened. Aah, the world seems bri i↗️ i↗️ ight↗️ I'm going cra a↗️ a↗️ a↗️ a↗️zy... I saved money thanks to you. Jisoo-ya, if it's your good looks, even Shim Bongsa (a blind character in a Korean folktale) will open his eyes. As soon as he did, he wouldn't be like, "Shim Cheong-ah, my daughter...!" but he would shout "Jisoo-nim, salute!" and he'd get a happy ending. He'll love her to death while shouting, "Jisoo-ya, Seo Jisoo,,,!!" I scroll down after looking at one more photo and write a comment. Aigo, Jisoo-nim, please use me as your bath rug. In the morning ,,, the sunlight pours in,,, and at night,,, the moonlight casts down,,, However, I don't need those now. Jisoo is light... Jisoo is the light. Not debt (빚) but ray (빛) that walks the light,,, I'm just a villager, I'll just be Villager B,,, Jisoo, the star of the whole world, do everything. Jisoo is the sun and the moon. If the world collapses, I will take Jisoo with me. Then, even the police can't come ㅠ We might even leave for the space. If we meet an alien, she can fling me towards them. That's because you're a goddess,,, and I'm,,, Maybe I can cast Abracadabra to you,,, are we like-minded,,, So we resemble each other. I'll take you with me, so... I'm glad to be born with a face that is worth to protect you. I'm glad I'm younger than Jisoo. Unnie, unnie, unnie...!! I love you, ah~ Seo Jisoo's face will save mankind. I'm going insane, seriously haa
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.