Feb 20, 2019

People Are Just Really Fascinated by Jisoo's Eyes





She has monolidsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's not even inner double eyelids, she has real monolids. I think she's seriously the top female idol with monolids. Compared to most female idols with double eyelids, her eyes are big. Seriously, I want [my eyes] to look half that size..

[Pann] I got goosebumps every time I see Lovelyz's Seo Jisoo, for real



[+51 | -5] I've seen Seo Jisoo in front of me, for real, and her eyes are freaking huge and her face is really small. She's in my top 3 of beautiful celebrities whom I've seen in real life and the top when it comes to eye size. You know what? Seo Jisoo's eyes aren't just big for monolids, they're big even for a human

[+35 | -15] She survives even next to Irene


[+17 | -1] Isn't she honestly just the boss of freaking prettiness?ㅠㅠ



[+12 | -0] For real, GodJisoo...




[+7 | -0] Am I the only who thinks that Seo Jisoo is pretty but she's [also] very handsome??? She looks haughty and chic, so she's really handsome

[+6 | -0] For real, she doesn't have any surgery. You'll know just looking at some of her past photos



[+6 | -0] I don't think she'll have any surgery??? Her big eyes are great fits for surgery. I think she was just born to have those,,,,

[+4 | -0] For real, Seo Jisoo's face is the best



[+3 | -0] I'm a fan of Seo Jisoo because of her visual



[+3 | -0] Even her eyes are big and she's refreshingly pretty
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.