Feb 20, 2019

Jisoo with Her Hair Back vs with Her Hair Down

Lovelyz's Jisoo with her hair tied back


She doesn't have any blank space on her faceㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ



Freaaaaaaaaaaaaking pretty
Isn't she so pretty? She's really prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


Even if she doesn't have double eyelids, her eyes are so big that it makes me jealous, and when you look at her nose, the more you see her, the prettier she getsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

How can her eyes be that big? Her features are packed


Looking at her pictures, I only go, "Whoa, whoa, she's pretty," for 500 times

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Jisoo with her hair down


The vibe is different from when she has her hair tied back, more like a cold beauty


The reason why I'm jealous of kids who suit tied up hair and also hair down is because they can pull off various styles

I don't look good with my hair downㅠ It makes my face look biggerㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


I'm down on my knees at this pictureㅠ

Jisoo-ya, step on meㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ



But if I had to pick one, I prefer Jisoo with her hair tied backㅠ


Both are pretty, but reallyㅠwhen she ties her hair back, we can see her jawline better so I like thatㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠGodJisooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[Pann] Jisoo with her hair tied back and with her hair down



[+22 | -1] She's the top when it comes to girl group member with monolids

[+20 | -1] Please do this makeup again even just once ㅜㅜ


[+13 | -1] She suits hats too


[+7 | -0] I'll pick the medium-length hair


[+7 | -0] Jisoo


[+5 | -0] Seo Jisoo's eyes aren't big for monolids, they're just big for a person in generalㅋㅋㅋ She's so cute


[+5 | -0] Jisoo o'clock!


[+5 | -0] I went to a Music Bank OTW and saw her in real life. I had nothing but admiration for her. Her eyes are that big, it's kind of like she becomes more noticeable

[+4 | -0] She amazingly has monolids but her eyes are huge and freaking pretty

[+4 | -1] The more you see Jitddu Jitddu, the more charming she looks ㅜㅜ


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.