Feb 6, 2019

Lovelyz's Likability Goes up Among Netizens


(...) It was known that the reason for the remark was the severe sexual harassment comments made by netizens on the broadcast chatting window. Netizens commented “Do we have to protect the rights of perverts?” “It's the fault of those who swore at Lovelyz” “The time has passed for girl groups to just sit still even when they hear offensive remarks” “While it is wrong to curse on broadcast, she didn't do it openly, and she couldn't help it” “Good job, it's nice to see her human side”, etc. as they continued to stand by Lovelyz's side. (...)

[Sports kyunghyang, via Naver Entertainment] "Do we have to protect the rights of perverts?"...Hear the reason behind Lovelyz's 'swearing during broadcast'



[+1,092 | -6] If the perverts are saying that it's a violation of their rights, then Lovelyz's rights are... Those perverts have been swearing at Lovelyz [but] Lovelyz swore for the first time now and it's not okay..? Seriously, I hope Lovelyz aren't having a hard time. I was really relieved. Let's take this chance to weed out all the weird fans

[+389 | -12] Woollim....asking Lovelyz to apologize

[+225 | -10] Lovelyz, let's always walk on a flower path (a refreshing remark)

[+156 | -2] I'm always supporting you~ Woollim rep too, I hope you'll take this chance to pluck malicious comments to the root

[+115 | -0] Lovelyz, fighting



[Financial News, via Daum Entertainment] [Photo] Lovelyz Jeong Yein, 'Chic greeting with her gaze'

[+54 | -9] Chin up, Jeong Yein

[+17 | -1] Lovelyz, fighting

[+12 | -19] So this is the star of the swearing

[+11 | -8] Whoa, she's really pretty;;

[+11 | -4] Yein, good job. The comments were cursing and sexually harassing her members, so it could be that she lost her temper. It's the fault of the beasts worse than human beings who believe in anonymity and can't say it to their faces directly


I'm going to re-listen to all their songs from their debut...

[Instiz] Am I the only one who likes Lovelyz because of this incident?

1. Why ??
∟ (OP) It's just because they sound humane...?

2. All their songs are high quality. I'm seriously not kidding.. Even if you listen to everything, you won't regret it... -A fan of another group who can give you proof-

3. I really like them now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. They have a lot of good songsㅠㅠㅠㅠAmong their b-sides, my styles are 'Night and Day', 'Secret Garden', 'Just' and 'Goodbye Chapter 1'
∟ Heol heol! I like 'Cameo' from the comment below so I'm going to listen to all the songs written hereㅠㅜㅜㅜㅠㅜ I'm listening to 'Night and Day' and it's goodㅠㅜㅜㅜㅠㅜㅠ I'll have to listen to 'Secret Garden', 'Just' and 'Goodbye Chapter 1' as well!

5. I'm a fan of another group but I've liked their members since before they debuted, and they have a lot of good songs. All their title songs are good and I like 'Cameo' out of all their b-sides

6. 'Triangle', 'Daydream', 'Shooting Star', 'Bizarre' are all so good.. I'm a fan of another group but when they release [new] music, I listen to all of them

7. Every time Lovelyz releases a new title track, I always make sure to listen to it, and each time, it's my style...First of all, even if you only listen to their title songs, you won't regret it. For me, the recently released 'Twinkle'-'Lost N Found', this line was nice! Should I say that it's a bubbly - innocent, delicate line?

8. I thought this was me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They suddenly look friendlier

9. 'Goodnight Like Yesterday' is my favorite song. Ah, of course, I'm also a fan of another group

10. My son is a fan of Lovelyz so whenever we're in the car, we always listen to their albums. Is it 'WoW' and 'Triangle'? and 'Twinkle', these songs were good

11. I'm not kidding. Their songs, outfits and skills are all high quality

12. Lovelyz is one of the groups whose music I can trust in. Seriously, I would like to recommend all their b-sides for you to listen to

13. They become likable to me tooㅋㅋㅋㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I especially really like Yein

14. So meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know what exactly happened but then I saw the video and somehow felt goodㅋㅋㅋ

15. Me too!! I've always liked their songs but I ended up supporting them more because of this incidentㅠ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.