Feb 9, 2019

The Two Beautiful Idols Who Were Popular at School



Lovelyz's Jiae



f(x)'s Krystal



While Yoo Jiae went to SOPA,



Krystal went to Hanlim
Since Krystal graduated high school after she debuted, her pictures from her graduation ceremony are still legendary to this day

They're such pretty girls, for real


1. I understand why they're famous

2. I would believe it even if you said that Krystal's graduation pictures were taken yesterday

3. Both of them are prettyㅠ0ㅠ

4. Isn't Yoo Jiae originally an ulzzang?? Because she was very popular

5. I love you, my Jiaeㅠㅠㅠ She's so pretty. Krystal is also really pretty

6. Their high school faces are very..perfect..

7. I didn't go to Hanlim so I wouldn't know, but when Yoo Jiae went to SOPA, she was really popular as a person(?) and a trainee..

8. Jiae was really popularㅜㅜ

9. I think Jiae was really looked really softly pretty when she was in high school

10. Yoo Jiae is, what is it... Ah, when I think of her name, I think of YAMO. I remember she was really cute and pretty at that time. But her caption was always "elephant"

11. I think Yoo Jiae is really pretty. She was even pretty pre-debut

12. Whoa, both of them are really pretty. Just seeing them in pictures, they look very really freaking pretty..

13. I'm not even a fan but I saved this gif....


14. Yoo Jiae,,, I remember those days where I was praying for my unnie to debut with those few pictures

15. Jiae is cute like a Samoyed and it's like she manipulated my mind into thinking that there will be someone like her at every school but in reality, there's no one like her. And Soojung, like in the drama 'The Heirs',, like in the drama 'Worlds Within'

16. Even all the people in [my/her?] neighborhood knows who Yoo Jiae-nim is...

17. I think Yoo Jiae-nim has such a baby face.... I'm the only one who agesㅠㅠ She's so pretty..

18. Yoo Jiaeㅠㅠ When she was on YAMO? before she debuted, she was already so pretty then too. She gets prettier day by dayㅠㅠㅠShe's a dollㅠㅠSob

19. I really loved Yoo Jiae when she was in SOPA,,

20. To me, she's really a pictorial master... Every time she shoots a pictorial, I get shocked because they're all so pretty..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.