Feb 6, 2019

[INTERVIEW] topstarnews "10 Questions, 10 Answers" - January 2019


1. How would you summarize Lovelyz's 2018?
Babysoul: It was a busy year, but it was also a year where we got closer to the public!


2. 'Lovelyz in Winterland 3' is already your fourth domestic concert. It seems like it feels different.
Yoo Jiae: Everytime we do it, it's a concert that we anticipate more and more. I wish to make a concert that becomes a good memory in fans' minds!


3. During your 'Lost N Found' promotion, you showcased a full group 'Candy Jelly Love' stage on M COUNTDOWN's 600th episode. How did you feel performing together?
Seo Jisoo: An existence that is like a "daydream" is the 'Candy Jelly Love' stage. Performing 'Candy Jelly Love' on a broadcast itself was a surreal dream. We did this album with a "mature", "goddess" concept, so I thought, "How would I do 'Candy Jelly Love' with its teenage girl freshness now?" so I tried not to dream that useless dream. It came true, so I was happy and excited. I felt like a puppy jumping in joy after seeing a heavy snow for the first time.


4. 'Twinkle' rose up the Naver TV chart during your 'Lost N Found' promotion. How did you feel then?
Lee Mijoo: It didn't hit me, but I felt really great because a lot of people loved it.


5. Your follow-up song 'Rewind' is a song for people who are taking the first step into a new world. Has Lovelyz ever felt comforted by this song during this promotion?
Kei: I recall my first meeting with our Lovelinus when I hear this song. I think I feel that nervousness and excitement all over again!


6. If you could give out a simple spoiler for 'Lovelyz in Winterland 3'? If not, it'd be nice if you could introduce the points that will worth the wait.
Seo Jisoo: This 'Lovelyz in Winterland 3' is expected to be more active. You can also see our Lovelyz-only side put into it more! You'll regret it if you don't come for all 4 days~~?


7. Is there anything you want to do with the current and future generations of Lovelinus this year?
JIN: I want to do a small fanmeet on my birthday! I want to tell them my story and sing for them in a closer space. More than anything, I want to build memories together [with them].


8. This year is the year of the pigs. Is there a dream that you wish to come true? A dream for the team is good but your personal dream is also good, so please just say it.
JIN: I hope it'll be a happier year for the members. I'd like it if I can become a radio DJ or sing an OST!


9. Please tell us a praise you'd like to hear for yourself, who have been running without rest since the year you debuted, 2014, until this year, 2019.
Ryu Sujeong: Lovelyz! Time flies by so fast, so I would be worried whether we're doing well, but we're always working hard, so we're going to be okay!! Fighting for the future as wellㅎㅎ


10. It's a little early, but please wish topstar readers a Happy Lunar New Year.
Jeong Yein: I hope 2019 will be a happier year compared to last year and will be filled with enjoyable things!! Please always be healthy and let's fighting together with Lovelyz in 2019 as well!!!

Source: 1
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.