Feb 25, 2019

Revisit Sujeong's Famous Day

180412 Pohang POSCO Event








She even said that this was the most attention she's gotten since debut

The day that became a pretty hot topic


I guess that's why after this day

The image of Bbangddeok in the past gradually becomes blurry



and it feels like she becomes bolder and more confident

(more pics at the source)

[Instiz] The day Lovelyz's Sujeong received the most attention since her debut.jpgif

1. She wore a lot of outfits that showed off her waist after this day. She's very pretty

2. She's shockingly pretty...

3. Legend

4. Beautifulㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. How can she have no fat on her tummy like that and how can her waistline be that prettyㅜㅜㅜI'm jealous

6. Whoa... She's really slim and pretty. I thought she would be very cute and tiny because her nickname is Bbangddeok, but apparently it's the opposite

7. ㅠㅠㅠㅠSujeong-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ You're pretty whatever you doㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Let's do whatever you wanna doㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Legendary,,,,,,,,,,,,I also saved pictures from that day

9. She's so pretty ㅠㅠ This day was legendary, for real

10. Whoa, look at her waist.. Whoa....... Whoaaaaaaa........

11. I knew it'd be this day. Her body line is so prettyㅜㅜ

12. She's the top when it comes to waistline that I've seen on a person

13. A figure is a figure, but I think her styling on that day as well as Sudyeong's face did it all... Seujyon suits that kind of refreshing stuff...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

14. Pocari, please quickly use Sujeong-unnie as your model

15. She's beautiful! The calm color of her hair has a feeling and really suits her

16. She was originally shy to wear that top so she wasn't going to, but her member, Jisoo, recommended her to wear it, so she did, and she was supposed to wear the shorts that were already prepared, but she ended up wearing jeans. As expected, whoever will be will be...

17. I can't forget that day

18. She became more charming, reallyㅜ Her face is so freshly innocent but her curves are awesome

19. She's really so, so pretty...ㅠㅠㅠ It's plain and clear that our Sujeongie is a fairy

20. Her waistline is out of this world, seriouslyㅠ

21. Everyone scream, GodBbangddeok!!

22. So legendary... She has the prettiest waistline I've ever seen on a person ㅠㅠㅠ

23. She was really legendary thenㅠㅠㅠ I'm not even a fan but I saved all the pictures and gifsㅠㅠㅠ

24. I really like Sujeong-nim's vocal colorㅠㅠㅠㅠ Her figure is really the best,,, My wannabe

25. She's so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠ I like her confident and refreshing vibe on this dayㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Her voice is also slightly husky. It's like it's always clearㅠㅠㅠㅠ

26. Whoa, her waistline seriously looks like the perfect waistline from a lactobacillus yogurt commercial....Freaking jealousㅠㅠㅜㅜ

27. Her waist and pelvis line are really pretty and I'm so jealousㅠㅠㅠㅠ

28. Seriously, Ryu Sujeong. This is the first time that I feel my heart pounding when I see a celebrity

29. Ryu Sujeong, what on earth are you....

30. This day is my Fan-a-jeo (T/N: Not a fan, but I saved the pictures)
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.