Feb 26, 2019

The Noisy Lineup of 'My Mad Beauty 3'



(Professional talker, trendy gagwoman
Park Narae)


(Korea's representative all-rounder model entertainer
Han Hyejin)


(Honest X Answer, the charm of so much hype
Lovelyz Lee Mijoo)


(The bubbly mood maker
WEKIMEKI Choi Yoojung)

It's 'My Mad Beauty 3'

It's said that the first broadcast will be

on February 27th at 11 PM



The lineup....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I can hear their chattering voices even from hereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThis is already interestingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. It's already fun just from the preview ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Whoa, they did really well in picking the lineup. They really suit thisㅋㅋㅋ

4. I think it's like a beauty show mixed in with variety showㅋㅋㅋㅋ That sounds fun

5. I clicked while thinking, "Is there a controversy where a noisy guest appeared?" but the lineupㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think it'll be a very boisterous and cheerful lineupㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Is this really a beauty show?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is this not a variety show where they just talk? ㅋㅋㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌ

7. Mijoo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI'll have to watch this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. I think it'll be awesome if Kwanghee appears as a guest later ㅋㅋㅋ

9. Even just looking at the pictures it's already noisyㅋㅋ

10. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhoa, they're all my favorite celebritiesㅠㅠ

11. Even in fun, I think I'll have to watch thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's already funny

12. I'm already laughing watching the previewㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. The person who thought of this lineup really knows broadcast ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. It seems like it'll be a bit like a beauty show where they just chatter awayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋMijoo-nim is very lively so I'm looking forward to that energyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15. Is this a variety show and not a beauty show?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.