May 4, 2017

Still One of the Biggest Questions of All Time: Jisoo With or Without Bangs?

<Without bangs>

Everyone knows that Seo Jisoo has been creating a buzz in community. She has an amazing aura and it's likely that people have became a fan regardless of their gender. Her pictures on the internet create a fuzz. Every fantaken picture of her is legendary



Her alluring aura was really the best. I fell for her after looking at this too and I'm still trapped



Honestly, her sexiness is awesome..!
Her enchanting aura that doesn't fit her age was wow~awesome, wasn't it? Of course it was. I save her pictures on stage, at awards ceremony, etc. She properly hit her peak

<With bangs>

She has bangs for their new album. She's pretty like this too but as someone who likes her without bangs, I'm a bit sad..ㅠㅠ



However, she showed her aura abundantly at times. It sometimes showed and I felt like dying~~~~



Before, she had a sexy side and now she has a cute and lovely aura
Should I say she looks more girly?? Her aura changed a bit



She has the aura of a pretty college student. She's pretty too now@@@ The bangs are important. They complete her face



Now, she keeps changing her legendary days bb Good good

[Pann] Which one is better, Lovelyz's Seo Jisoo without bangs or with bangs?



[+110 | -8] I find her seriously pretty. Personally, I think she's the prettiest in Lovelyz.

[+103 | -6] My personal favorite


[+84 | -6] Seo Jisoo and the girl who has black hair now are the prettiest;

[+38 | -2] Personally, I prefer her without bangs but to Lovelinus, Jisoo is the best


[+25 | -2] Without bangs, for real. I was quite flustered when she suddenly cut it but with or without bangs, she's pretty ㅜㅜ I don't have a personal favorite ㅠㅠ

[+24 | -3] Pretty


[+24 | -1] Her forehead is pretty so she looks prettier without bangs

[+23 | -1] I think both those styles are freaking pretty....I think among all the female idols with monolids, she looks the most high class-y pretty ㅇㅇ..

[+23 | -0] Please take me away...


[+19 | -3] Just, her face itself is pretty. I saw a lot of people saying that she didn't suit bangs but if she's this pretty then don't you just find her pretty? The picture is my own screenshot. I didn't edit anything and only censored the logo


[+16 | -3] I can only think of Kei and Ryu Sujeong when I hear "Lovelyz" but Seo Jisoo, Yeinnie and Mijoo are pretty!

[+15 | -3] She's pretty no matter what. I like her better with bangs. Truthfully, she had a goddess aura without bangs but she became younger and cuter afterㅋㅋㅋ


[+14 | -0] Seo Jisoo is really pretty too. If her company does a better job at promoting her, I think she can become much bigger.... I think she wouldn't be inferior if she's put into an SM girl group *shivers*

[+14 | -0] Seriously when I saw Lovelyz in real life, I was really shocked. She's freaking pretty. Her face and head were so small but her eyes were big and her features were well-defined. She's the queen of real life. For real, please see them in real life

[+13 | -4] Isn't she pretty? She honestly fits pretty things. If she's from the Big 3, she'd be up there at Irene's level.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.