May 7, 2017

"Now, We"s Original and Pretty Choreography





https://youtu.be/aIQ8z7d3aNY Full choreography fancam

++




1. But they're on their bare knees. They kneel down quite a lot of times8ㅅ8

2. You're right, it's really pretty

3. Because the song is heart fluttering, I listen to it while reading a romance novel
∟ The melody is nice... But it's so high ㅠㅠ

4. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠLovelyz's new song is really great ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The choreo and the song are so well-chosen and the outfits are pretty too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠOur babies, let's hit it big ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ♡♡

5. Have Lovelyz ever had a choreography that isn't pretty... It's always pretty8ㅁ8

6. Heol the choreo is pretty but their coordis really work hard....

7. Ah, this choreo, song, these beauties, everything is legendaryㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. "It feels unreal~~" this part is so pretty ㅠㅠ

9. The beginning is really original and pretty...

10. Seems like Woollim really picked a good choreography!!

11. Whoa the first choreo is pretty

12. The song is to my liking. I was targetedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ!

13. What's the title of the song???
∟ It's "Now, We"!

14. Lovelyz are originally trusted with their music but this song is reallyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

15. The song is pretty, the girls' faces are working hard and the choreo is pretty tooㅠㅠㅠ

16. LovelyzㅜㅜAs expected, I saw lots of comments saying that the choreography is pretty!!

17. Personally, I think this song is the bestㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠ Lovedungies, I hope you'll win 1st place and get your phones back...

18. The song, choreography and outfits, these three are all perfectㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

19. Seriously, this song, the outfits and choreo are all perfectㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

20. Please listen to the song a lotㅠㅠ♥ ♥










1. The first gif is really prettyㅠㅠㅠ

2. They really dress them prettilyㅠㅠㅠㅠThe girls are pretty tooㅠㅠ

3. Ah, seriously. I like CJL and Hi~ and it's like this is a mixture of those two songsㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI like the choreography where only Kei is standing so much that I can't breatheㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. The first and last gif are the prettiestㅜㅜ

5. Their flow is so pretty

6. They'll be bruised when they kneel down on a hard groundㅜㅠㅠ The choreography is so, so pretty but will their bare knees get bruised? I'm worriedㅜㅠㅜ

7. Our girls are definitely from the family of knife-like dance. Their knife-like dance is great♥

8. I really like the second choreographyㅠㅠㅠ

9. The choreo, and of course the song, are so good!!

10. Seriously, from the start it's (already) so pretty and it's continuously prettyㅠㅠㅠ

11. I noticed they made a comeback. They're making an art on stageㅠㅠ But I want to give our girls knee guards. The floor is hard. It would be so painful when they kneel like that. I'm worried about Jisoo's kneeㅠㅜ

12. Honestly, I fell for them because they're so pretty. I think Lovelyz's choreography is honestly good. I think it's going to be the stage that I'll watch every day after Ah-Choo

13. The song is really nice and I think they picked a good concept this time ㅠㅠㅠㅠ So pretty

14. Are Lovelyz's beauties real this time...From the styling, their good looks, the song, choreography, everything is on its peakㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

15. But it looks painful on their kneesㅜㅜ

16. Lovelyz is the best this time. It'd be weird if they don't become popular

17. Mijoo...isn't she a goddess...I can't look at anyone else other than Mijoo on the first gif.

18. They look like fairies....

19. Whoa Kei's skin is really, really white...Her legs...*shivers*

20. It's so pretty but will their knees get hurt while dancing? I'm worriedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Archive

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.