Sep 11, 2017

Kei's Aegyo Receives Mixed Reactions?


No matter what, Yoo Jae Suk responds well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHis face


1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIncredible..It looks like thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. A culture shock expressionㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kei is prettyㅠㅠ But I hope she won't be branded by her aegyo image aloneㅠㅠ

3. Looks like they were thinking, "Making money is hard"

4. Sunmi hiding in the back is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. They're song lyricsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was embarrassed for real when I saw it...

6. A...amazing

7. Oh wow, amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think it's like thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ But she works so hard, I'm cryingㅠㅠ

8. Oh...It's (the aegyo) is really cute for me so I rewatched it several times!!! Kei is so pretty

9. Our country's variety (shows) are quite weird, they always ask for aegyo...It's a part that's not really good

10. It seems like every time Kei appears on shows, she (always) does aegyo. On Night Goblin, on Running Man tooㅋㅋㅋㅋShe seems to like doing it so it's a relief but I think it's a bit too much

11. She's cute...Looks like she's working hard so it's nice to see...

12. I watched this when it aired and I wanted to run awayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ..

13. Kei-ya.. Unnie adores you..

14. I watched Running Man yesterday and Yoo Neu Nim's expression was my expression

15. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even when Kei was doing it she seemed to come back to reality. Cute ㅠㅠ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.