Sep 4, 2018

A Pretty Person Calling Another Pretty Person Pretty


Seulgi - Jiae-unnie was my senior at school. She was popular for being very fair-skinned and pretty.

That popular girl during her SOPA days






A pretty person calling a pretty person pretty
is a very fair thing.

The person mentioning is Red Velvet's Seulgi
The person mentioned is Lovelyz's Jiae.

[Instiz] The female idol who was popular when she went to SOPA for being fair-skinned and pretty

1. I think Seulgi was very popular too.....
∟ 22 Seulgi-yah.. You're popular too.. So Jiae went to SOPA. When she appeared on Infinite's reality show, she wasn't wearing a SOPA uniform...??ㅠㅠ
∟ She transferred schools in the middle!

2. Jiae was really pretty back thenㅜㅜ I'm not a fan but I saved [her pics]..☆ She's really pretty now too. Jiae appeared on a show, so she might have more talks about her

3. Why am I the only one who's getting older, unnie...?


4. But her eyes are so round and she's fair-skinned, so I think she was popularㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Yoo Jiae's eyes are huge

6. Jiae-nim... Didn't she appear on Running Man as a ghost female student(?)? When I saw her on Running Man, I thought she was pretty, and there was someone who was similar to her at Lovelyz's debut stage, so I was like, "Huh?????"... (It could've been an illusionㅎㅎ...)
∟ That's right! She appeared on Running Man!
∟ Ah, of course... It's hard to forget once you see a pretty personㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Heol, Jiae is Seulgi's unnie !!!

8. I still can't forget 'Delight'..

9. Her eyes are big, so every time she blinks like that, I think she's so, so, so, so pretty

10. I'm not a fan but I saved this...


11. When I saw Jiae on YAMO, I went, "Whoa, she's really pretty." As expected, she grew up so prettily..

12. Jiae-sama's face on stage is so much like a kitten and it's lovely ㅜㅜㅜ

13. Unexpectedly, it's my bias,,,Yoo Jyae, you're aging backwards, rightㅠㅠㅠ?ㅠㅠ Only I who's getting olderㅠㅠㅠㅠ

14. Jiae was a senior at my school. My teacher talked about her sometimes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15. When did she say this? ㅠ
∟ She said it on YamanTV when both groups appeared together during their debut days!!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.