Oct 2, 2018

Kei's Change of Style




Before




After

She said she's trying on various styles

It's Lovelyz's Kei.


1. She really looks like Hyun Soo Ah (My ID is Gangnam Beauty) when she changes her style...... Her outfit is so pretty.... ㅠ ㅠ ㅠㅠ

2. She suits her "before" looks better!

3. Please wear both styles alternatively every dayㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. I support e ~ verything our princess does

5. Her "after" looks are so my style ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Whoa.. where can I find the clothes like in the "before" looks? There are a lot of items that I wantㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAmazing

7. She was cute, but then her unnie looks explodedㅜㅜㅜ Personally, I like the "after" looks betterㅠㅠㅠ

8. Whoa, prettyㅋㅋㅋㅋSeriously, every time I see her, she looks pretty and cute but below, she has that mature beauty...But, she feels like Hyun Soo AhㅠㅠㅠWow

9. Oh, I heard she doesn't wear pants but has she started wearing them? Pretty ㅎㅎ

10. When I first saw the last gif I really went, "Heok"

11. She suits the "before" looks too and the "after" looks are also really prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. Whoa..The last gif...It's simple but so pretty. She's completely my wannabe. I want to wear [her outfits] when I lose weight. Fighting for today too!

13. She's really so pretty that she makes me go, "Heok". I just thought she was a fairy. I think she's maturely? sophisticatedly so pretty...

14. But it's still Rilakkuma, as everㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15. She's like the youngest in a wealthy household who was upgraded to the 2nd child
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.