Dec 22, 2018

Lovelyz Performs the Nation's Carol 'Twinkle' on Music Bank + 'Lost N Found'


[Naver TV] [Music Bank] Twinkle - Lovelyz





[+2,038 | -106] Let's climb up the chart!!
∟ [+220 | -16] I'd be really happy if it climbed up the music chart, but.. even if it didn't, Lovelyz has a lot of good songs, so I hope the public will know them... Especially, all the songs in 'Twinkle's album "Fall In Lovelyz" are all masterpieces :)
∟ [+170 | -17] I hope the public will listen to it more

[+1,515 | -86] If it's winter, it's Lovelyz's 'Twinkle'!
∟ [+79 | -13] The song is so good
∟ [+74 | -13] They were Beautylyz, Livelyz, Stagelyz, Lovelyz is the best!!!!!!!

[+1,457 | -85] The four seasons of Lovelyz (Spring:Hi~ Summer:Wag-zak Fall:Ah-Choo Winter:Twinkle)❤❤❤❤
∟ [+123 | -13] Please listen to That Day, Hi~,Destiny too a lot. They're good songs too ㅎㅎ
∟ [+93 | -11] Fall : GNLY All seasons : Ah-Choo!

[+1,202 | -66] And just like that, another legendary stage has been added❤❤❤
∟ [+74 | -8] Honestly, there's no Lovelyz stage that is not legendary

[+1,027 | -65] As expected, Lovelyz in Winterland #Lovelyz #Twinkle I hope this winter song will echo all around❤️❤️❤️
∟ [+7 | -0] Kei and Ryu Sujeong's vocal colors are awesome....

[+998 | -70] Korea's carol, Lovelyz's 'Twinkle'❤❤❤❤

[+946 | -63] LovelyzㅠㅠㅠㅠThey suit the red and white clothes. 'Twinkle' is so good !!!! Let's climb back up the chart!!!

[+842 | -60] I love you, Lovelyz

[+829 | -61] 'Twinkle' is Yoo Jiae❤️

[+801 | -54] The Goddesses Lovelyz are wonderful today as well. Let's go on for a long time

[+701 | -49] The song is good. Lovelyz, please give us more good songs next year too~

[+695 | -53] Let's climb up the chart!!! It really suits Christmas... Their live singing was so good

[+684 | -54] The re-climb up the chart stage of 'Twinkle' is the best!!!♥♥♥♥♥

[+671 | -48] Finally, Lovelyz's video has been uploaded ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Let's climb back up the chart. They're so pretty today. I love you~

[+657 | -48] Ah, they're so pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ





[+169 | -6] We got to see 'Twinkle' last year and this year tooㅠㅠIt fits winter so well

[+86 | -4] 'Twinkle' is a song that I listen to every day. So they did a stage at Mubank

[+71 | -4] Christmas is definitely for Lovelyz's 'Twinkle'! Let me hear 'Twinkle' in my ear every winter~

[+58 | -2] None other than the season song!!!! Have a warm year-end with 'Twinkle' this winter^^

[+56 | -4] Its winter vibe is the bestㅎ

[+16 | -2] I usually don't watch things like music shows. It was the year-end special so I thought it could place me in a year-end mood so I happened to watch this while channel surfing and it's so pretty. The song is called 'Jingle Bell'? (T/N: Jongsori is the Korean title of 'Jingle Bell') so I thought it was the 'Jingle Bell' that I heard when I was young... I think it's a song that fits winter so much! I've only ever heard the name "Lovelyz" and this is the first time that I've seen their performance. They're really pretty and the song is so good.

[+10 | -2] I'm happier that I could watch this after a long time.ㅎㅎ It was a stage that felt like Christmas.

[+9 | -3] This is such a winter song

[+8 | -1] They charted in the Naver TV Top 100 at #1 at once!! Lovelyz is the best!!

[+8 | -2] It was the best performance. They were so pretty today



[Herald Pop, via Naver Entertainment] 'Music Bank' Lovelyz, exploding with pure charms...Climbing up the chart 'Twinkle' + 'Lost N Found'


[+79 | -1] Merry Christmas, Lovedungies❤❤❤

[+53 | -1] Lovelyz................. Let's go on forever.........................

[+38 | -0] The song really suits winter, though?

[+37 | -0] They're so, so pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+31 | -0] Lovelyz is really, really love ❤️


[Naver TV] [Music Bank] Lost N Found - Lovelyz


[+491 | -27] Lovelyz's 'Twinkle' and 'Lost N Found'. They're goddesses today too. Let's go on for a long time

[+392 | -20] I liked that I could see 'Twinkle' followed by 'Lost N Found'. Lovelyz are so pretty❤❤

[+382 | -22] Thank you for showing us a good stage today as well!

[+350 | -21] Princess Kei with a tiara is dazzlingly pretty♡♡

[+310 | -18] Lovelyz's 'Twinkle' and 'Lost N Found'^^

[+294 | -18] Lee Soojung, Yoo Jiae, Seo Jisoo, Lee Mijoo, Kim Jiyeon, Park Myungeun, Ryu Sujeong, Jeong Yein, Twinkle, Lost N Found ! Let's go climb back up the chart ♡

[+280 | -18] As expected, 'Lost N Found' is so goodㅠㅠ The stage today is pretty too!! Good job for this year, and fighting for 2019!! I love you, Lovelyz♥♥

[+275 | -17] The White Goddesses. You are more beautiful than anyone else, and I'm prouder than anyone else. Lovelyz is the best!!

[+269 | -16] Lovelyz, great job in 2018❤❤❤

[+261 | -16] Lovelyz are glowing today as well. 'Lost N Found' is so good~!

[+234 | -17] I enjoyed the goddesses stage that I could see at the end of this yearㅠㅠLovelyz forever~

[+228 | -16] Seems like the white outfits are popular?>_<They're pretty ㅋ

[+223 | -17] Lovelyz is the best❤️❤️❤️

[+215 | -19] The Goddess Queen Jisoo on stage♡♡
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter - @geulyz

Watch "Obliviate" MV

Search

BACK TO TOP

Popular Posts

Affiliations

HTML tutorial

Blog Stats

Established: September 14, 2016
Online:
Hits: (since 02/16/17)
Powered by Blogger.